Welcome To aBlackWeb

busta rhymes needs a muzzle

No offense but I’m going to a busta rhymes show to hear his Scenario remix verse

not for health advice

tenor.gif

Lmaoooo.

I mean did yall listen to Bustas discography? Dude been doing conspiracy raps his whole career.

Anyone disappointed by Busta dont know Busta.

I dont agree with Bustas stance on this at all. But I aint surprised by this. Id be more surprised if he said the opposite
Bro you hit the nail on the head lol. Niggas album called extinction level event. Shit opened up about new world order and y2k shit. This is on brand.

Lmaoooo.

I mean did yall listen to Bustas discography? Dude been doing conspiracy raps his whole career.

Anyone disappointed by Busta dont know Busta.

I dont agree with Bustas stance on this at all. But I aint surprised by this. Id be more surprised if he said the opposite
lol sometimes ppl live long enough to become a clown
no shit Busta turn me onto Behold a Pale Horse book. my nigga been a conspiracy theorist for years when he was with L.O.N.S

Bro you hit the nail on the head lol. Niggas album called extinction level event. Shit opened up about new world order and y2k shit. This is on brand.
His whole discography is a conspiracy theory

The Coming
When Disaster Strikes
ELE

they was all in order of what he was thinking was gone happen. Then when that shit ain’t happen, he became street bus

Lol at busta making apocalypse music and nobody knowing
Lol…his videos was so outrageous..that people didn’t really listen, listen, to his music. But he talked about that shit often in his bars. And i bet the average person don’t realize his album titles were titled on some Alex Jones shit

Back