Welcome To aBlackWeb

Burger King Wild AF... We not locking no threads Dwayne

Bruh probably getting 20+ an hour and bout to get 200K for no reason.

They scammers over there lololololololololololololol

lol yall some miserable hatin ass niggas yo
Inori help me out my brother because I skimmed

so they celebrated his 27th anniversary at BK with some trash ass gift bag (that they didn’t even have to do)

and what? It went viral that it was a shitty gift?

did anything else happen?

Inori help me out my brother because I skimmed

so they celebrated his 27th anniversary at BK with some trash ass gift bag (that they didn’t even have to do)

and what? It went viral that it was a shitty gift?

did anything else happen?

It went viral it was a wack gift and he got 300,000 in go find me. Niggas on abw hate people who don’t want to be CEO and they said he was wack

The internet needs to stop giving money to these sob stories.

I need to go get a job at Walmart or something and break my big toe and make a sob story about being a recovering drug addict and Walmart was my first legit job since I been on the street for 20 years.

Lol.

Like bitch it's America, if you ain't rolling in the deep, shit is hard.

Lol fuck, one bad baby momma or baby daddy can have you fucked up for life out chea.

Lol I ain't giving none of these sob stories one got damn dollar. Take that shit up with your weak ass government that don't do shit for you but Nancy Pelosi ran it up 50 Ms while in office and you wanna ask me for a fucking donation?

The nerve of these motherfuckers.

I might sound like a hater

but

I guess folks like to give money to people who already has a job, health insurance and living life the way he wants instead the kids that dont know where their next meal coming from lolololololol

Thats just my guess.

How much you gave to the poor in you community? Break it down

Back