Burger King Wild AF... We not locking no threads Dwayne

Yall this is the ultimate level of living in gratitude. We say oh why he stay or he selling himself short. Happiness and whatever other goodness this job brought to this man can't be explained or understood by an outsider (us)

He was not bragging or anything he actually was expressing his thanks for what BK gave him.

Imo the job didn't have to do that. Why do we want a company to do something special after a long time? Like they pay you for a job and you do the job. At some point if that does not make the person happy then they can leave. But his video and background information seems he was good. We don't need a company to give us a gift to quantify the work we do. This is why we should not be working and be miserable. Then you will look to money to fill the void of happiness

We place our own perception of happiness and peace on others. It's great his daughter put together the gofund me. But the father was grateful and received an amazing blessing 🙌🏾 .

SmartSelect_20220714-132023_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20220714-132008_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Welp…

this bout to be one of them
And that’s fine. It didn’t seem like he asked for sympathy but I can’t stand when people put shit on social media for the sob story and shit. It infuriates me, especially stories like these when he seemed fine with what he’s doing with his life
dude that’s like 96% of tv right now.

even gotdamn Street Outlaws runs sob stories in between the races.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
And that’s fine. It didn’t seem like he asked for sympathy but I can’t stand when people put shit on social media for the sob story and shit. It infuriates me, especially stories like these when he seemed fine with what he’s doing with his life

Get the fuck over it lol like he called the news or something

• Haha
Reactions: Royal and Chicity
But corporate will prolly give him the press and a check for like 500k or something.

He prolly was there longer than every single manager he had

Bruh can do a tell all book.

"The Burger King Chronicles: My Life As A BK Lifer"

Reactions: ZMaKEa
I didn't read the article or this thread. Was it an actual corporate gift bag or just something his broke manager and co-workers put together?

It's wild how folks can see a happily content person with their life and then tell that person their life ain't shit because of where they work and how they feel about that person's happiness about their own life.

The human race is a special kind of asshole
I ain't wanna say nothing but the entitlement in this thread reeks

The audacity of these folks with the same dead end jobs looking down on him cause he flip burgers and they press computer key

I ain't wanna say nothing but the entitlement in this thread reeks

The audacity of these folks with the same dead end jobs looking down on him cause he flip burgers and they press computer key

I was told nobody can afford to live of a fast-food salary.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye