Welcome To aBlackWeb

Burger King Wild AF... We not locking no threads Dwayne

I believe it was the latter. From management but not corporate
See, I also thought this. But many companies be on that pen gifting shit. Dont know why they think everyone collects pens or something. And they be those cheap $5 customizes bic pens. Not those calligraphy or expensive ones. My money is that it came from corporate.

I think this depends on where you live and the cost of living. Also his daughter said that he eventually got married so I'm assume his wife works as well...

He also works for a company called HMS Host and not Burger King directly, which might explain the healthcare benefits mentioned in the gofundme and how he was able to have a union job.. something that most people that work directly for Burger King might not have access to

He also works for a company called HMS Host and not Burger King directly, which might explain the healthcare benefits mentioned in the gofundme and how he was able to have a union job.. something that most people that work directly for Burger King might not have access to

So he's a privileged burger King worker looking for handouts walking out the door? Hmm.

So he has two jobs and the BK one just for extra income. These dudes wondering why he not moving up, maybe he don't need to

Back