Welcome To aBlackWeb

Burger King Wild AF... We not locking no threads Dwayne

This thread reminds me of that one skit.

Interviewer: we are here with the mad poster and we want to ask, why are you so mad.

Mad poster : ( mad rapper voice) Yo, you wanna know why I m mad? You cant be asking me no question like that. Who the fuck is you?

Im gonna tell you why I m mad. This old dude made $300k . Got a gift bag and shit. Is in a union and got great benefits . Kids happy and went to college.

Im still working these wack jobs yo but they way better than BK. Thats my word. I m busing my ass and I aint make no money yet. This my 4th job in 1 year, yo. My forth job, yo. I aint make a dime yet.

This old dude worked for years flipping burgers. His story was alright. It was alright. But my story is more john blaze than that. I got john blaze shit. They just not recognizing. Fuck is that. Who is you to be asking me some question like that.

giphy.gif
.................I read that shit in the Mad Rapper voice and everything. lol

And if you're gonna put my name in the thread title.........at least say something that makes sense.

This thread derailed off the o/p a long time ago, so how in the fuck can you even make a statement like that.

Thought this shit was all jokes, but I'm just now starting to realize how much I really trigger y'all and get you in your feelings.

Real life, some of you niggas would get stomped out on site.

Who am I kidding though.

At 52, I'm too old to be stomping niggas out.

I'm not a violent nigga, so I'd just run a temperature check like @King Freeman to see if you niggas are really about what you claim.

And if you're gonna put my name in the thread title.........at least say something that makes sense.

This thread derailed off the o/p a long time ago, so how in the fuck can you even make a statement like that.

Thought this shit was all jokes, but I'm just now starting to realize how much I really trigger y'all and get you in your feelings.

Real life, some of you niggas would get stomped out on site.

Who am I kidding though.

At 52, I'm too old to be stomping niggas out.

I'm not a violent nigga, so I'd just run a temperature check like @King Freeman to see if you niggas are really about what you claim.

Gotta relax. Literally it’s a joke about how you don’t be reading stuff. This reaction is not needed

Yes revolver I see it and you’re gonna say it’s ironic because you think I’m mad everytime I post. Sorry you feel that way about me but I’m not going out my way to change it. Any more irony you want to point out

So why do want other people to "chill/relax", when you just admitted you don't?

So why do want other people to "chill/relax", when you just admitted you don't?

I’m talking about this thread with deadeye not the millions of other topics. Contrary to popular belief I’m not angry every time I post or insult somebody back bro. I know it fits your narrative tho. Just saying no need to say he feel like stomping somebody because his name is in the title. Because I think it was a light joke. Do you prefer to make an intervention thread for me because you’ve been invested

I’m talking about this thread with deadeye not the millions of other topics. Contrary to popular belief I’m not angry every time I post or insult somebody back bro. I know it fits your narrative tho. Just saying no need to say he feel like stomping somebody because his name is in the title. Because I think it was a light joke. Do you prefer to make an intervention thread for me because you’ve been invested

Slim I didn't say you were angry.

Just curious bout your hypocrisy. That's it...... :js4:

Back