Welcome To aBlackWeb

Burger King Wild AF... We not locking no threads Dwayne

My main cause for concern is that...........based on the initial video that went viral..........it seems like he was playing on people's sympathy by making his situation out to be worse than it really was.

He had a union job..........a retirement account............and put 4 kids through college.

The video made it seem like he was a regular BK worker who was struggling for 27 years making minimum wage.

However, we find out later that he wasn't directly an employee of BK...........he worked for a contractor that assigned him to Burger King.

Not exactly the same thing.

So, there's probably people at the Burger King that he worked at who needed that money a lot more than he did.

But because they didn't make a viral video...........they don't get anything.

That's the biggest problem I have with this situation.

My main cause for concern is that...........based on the initial video that went viral..........it seems like he was playing on people's sympathy by making his situation out to be worse than it really was.

He had a union job..........a retirement account............and put 4 kids through college.

The video made it seem like he was a regular BK worker who was struggling for 27 years making minimum wage.

However, we find out later that he wasn't directly an employee of BK...........he worked for a contractor that assigned him to Burger King.

Not exactly the same thing.

So, there's probably people at the Burger King that he worked at who needed that money a lot more than he did.

But because they didn't make a viral video...........they don't get anything.

That's the biggest problem I have with this situation.

All that information was right there in the gofundme description.. and people still donated

All that information was right there in the gofundme description.. and people still donated

Did they really read all that information, or were they just directed to the gofundme site after they saw the viral video?

It would be interesting to see what would happen if some of the people who donated read the gofundme info after the fact.........and complain to gofundme that they think they were misled.

And then other donors did the same thing after they found out more about his situation.

Could get ugly.

If they blindly went in and donated money without doing their due diligence and at the bare minimum READING like 2 paragraphs at the top of the page.. that doesnt equate to fraud, which is the only way they could submit a claim to get their money back

abw go funded me $100 for a writing contest by writers digest...

i scored 4/5 and can publish theior reviews on my workl

Meanwhile, in the real world. Dude put all his kids in college. Feasted on Burger King in it’s prime. Maintained health insurance for them all and got cashed out for taking a picture. Dude won.

Niggas got mad when they realized he made more money than them and had better benefits.

That’s exactly what he said. He going to put the money up for the grandkids college. He’s not going to retire or vacation yet. What’s the problem with that? Comparing him to Trump?

Because he scammed folks with a weak sob story.

Back