Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Bun B - Return of the Trill

nah lol.....I may rate it higher because its better work from him tho

I got all the Trill albums and theres quite a few throwaways and shit that sounds like he was bored

this shit is doing it for me right now......the product matches the title and the hype

nah lol.....I may rate it higher because its better work from him tho

I got all the Trill albums and theres quite a few throwaways and shit that sounds like he was bored

this shit is doing it for me right now......the product matches the title and the hype
If he cut the filler and just stuck with the Krit production, more track like blood on the dash and U a bitch he would have something. This aint it though

1. Trill Over Everything (feat. Killa Kyleon)
Good intro, not great
2. Recognize (feat. T.I. & Big K.R.I.T.)
Solid track, but features carried it
3. Know I’m Saying (feat. Slim Thug & Lil’ Keke)
Solid track, KeKe had the best verse
4. Outta Season
One of my favorites. Krit channeled his inner Pimp on this one.
5. Traphandz (feat. Yo Gotti & 2 Chainz)
Sounds like a song that's more suited for the featured artist, particularly Titty Boi
6. Blood On the Dash (feat. Gary Clark Jr.)
Top 5 song on thethe album
7. Myself (feat. Run The Jewels)
Once again the features carry the track. Krit's hook damn near sounda like a flow initially.
8. Rudeboi (feat. Lil Wayne)
giphy (32).gif
9. Hoes From Da Hood (feat. Beatking)
Solid production, good feature.
10. Slow It Down
Another solid track, but not memorable
11. Never Going Back (feat. Giggs)
Another solid track, but not memorable
12. U a Bitch
This hoe knock!!
13. Grow Up (feat. 8Ball & MJG)
Pimp Tight!!
14. Gone Away (feat. Leon Bridges)
Great way to end an album

All in all, I like it. Couple of great tracks but a few songs are repetitive and the rest fit the flow of the album. Most definitely his best work, not for lack of other good projects though. But, his other albums have less stellar features, production and less overall direction (except Trill OG). All the tracks Krit touched were gold. I was hoping for an album in the vain of Deeply Rooted, Nasir and 4:44; some real grown man music but I digress. It'll get some burn this weekend as I uber. Gone have all of NOLA recognizing the Trill is back...

Overall: 7.25 out of 10

Shit riding hard af to me. I think it's bun's best solo album. I was skeptical at first. As a UGK fan it's something missing usually when Bun not with Pimp.. Bun was always the most technical as far as the lyrics but Pimp C added that "soul", that feel, that country rap tune shit. I can't explain it. Whatever it is, I think Krit helped add that to this album and the trill is back.. This what a 45 year old legend should be sounding like. 7/10

Still haven't downloaded it yet but will. Wanna give it the car test

Back