Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Bun B - Return of the Trill

Hold up mane is Krizzle permed under there??

Gone make a nigga pull out the rollers

good interview

nice to hear some of that and to know he's 45

it kinda hit me like damn I still got a whole nother 15 years to go and can still be living life and finding new experiences

motivational shit

I still got a whole nother 15 years to go and can still be living life and finding new experiences

I was high as pelican pussy yesterday and had this same thought. Not only did I see the age of 30 but did so in a position of growth and opportunity. In 15 years who in the hell knows where I'll be.

I really dont know what happened to Buns flow, that shit is mad choppy on most of the tracks. You can tell which ones Krit had a hand in, they are much more suited for his style. Bun shouldnt be rapping on modern hiphop beats ever.
The back half is much better then the beginning
2.5/5

I really dont know what happened to Buns flow, that shit is mad choppy on most of the tracks. You can tell which ones Krit had a hand in, they are much more suited for his style. Bun shouldnt be rapping on modern hiphop beats ever.
The back half is much better then the beginning
2.5/5

im not mad at the modern flow....he's older and aint got all that air lol....you know he used to yell

sounds like he tried to slow it down and pronounce everything real clear on this one

it works for me

im not mad at the modern flow....he's older and aint got all that air lol....you know he used to yell

sounds like he tried to slow it down and pronounce everything real clear on this one

it works for me
What you rate it?

Mane I fuck with the album. Ain't gon lie I was skeptical before listening but this shit fonkin. I aint mad.

A 2.5 tho bruh?

1. Trill Over Everything (feat. Killa Kyleon)
Ok song, not a good intro
2. Recognize (feat. T.I. & Big K.R.I.T.)
Good track, Bun's flow was ass
3. Know I’m Saying (feat. Slim Thug & Lil’ Keke)
Good track, but sounds like a sterotypical Houston track
4. Outta Season
Once again, Bun with the old man flow. Ok song but super forgettable
5. Traphandz (feat. Yo Gotti & 2 Chainz)
Dumpster juice, complete trash
6. Blood On the Dash (feat. Gary Clark Jr.)
One of the best on the album, I just with this one
7. Myself (feat. Run The Jewels)
Mediocre, even with RTJ and Krit
8. Rudeboi (feat. Lil Wayne)
Ass, im not trying to hear Bun and Wayne with jafakein accents
9. Hoes From Da Hood (feat. Beatking)
Mediocre, not a good beat for Bun, Club Godzilla did his thing though
10. Slow It Down
Good song
11. Never Going Back (feat. Giggs)
Good song
12. U a Bitch
I fuck with this song heavy, the whole album should have been like this.
13. Grow Up (feat. 8Ball & MJG)
Good song
14. Gone Away (feat. Leon Bridges)
Really good song.

Sounds like a 2.5 maybe a 3 to me

What you rate it?

I didnt make it to the last 2 songs but im a strong 4 right now

this is a good album....he found himself another match like Pimp as far as producing and hooks goes with Krit

he's talking about some shit....I hear the slabs and candy paint here and there but we got "you a bitch" and "blood on the dash" breaking shit down

classic Ke verse on the TX song.....he got better with his jamaican shit too...he tried it before and it wasnt quite on lol

Its early but im leaning towards this being Buns best solo

I didnt make it to the last 2 songs but im a strong 4 right now

this is a good album....he found himself another match like Pimp as far as producing and hooks goes with Krit

he's talking about some shit....I hear the slabs and candy paint here and there but we got "you a bitch" and "blood on the dash" breaking shit down

classic Ke verse on the TX song.....he got better with his jamaican shit too...he tried it before and it wasnt quite on lol

Its early but im leaning towards this being Buns best solo
I see you got your stan card out.

Back