Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Bun B - Return of the Trill

The city got a lot of talent from Killa Kyleon to Beat King to Maxo Kream... It all depends on what you’re looking for... But you still got the classic sound like Bun and others but the only cat who honestly evolved but remained the same is Slim Thug... Grown man rap but cats like Paul Wall and even Z-Ro have gotten redundant... They basically living off legacy at this point
Propain just dropped a fire tape too. 7 day theory

The city got a lot of talent from Killa Kyleon to Beat King to Maxo Kream... It all depends on what you’re looking for... But you still got the classic sound like Bun and others but the only cat who honestly evolved but remained the same is Slim Thug... Grown man rap but cats like Paul Wall and even Z-Ro have gotten redundant... They basically living off legacy at this point

Im one of those people who wants the city's sound to evolve but I always fall back to listening to the old shit because the new artist are wack or the old artist are still making music that sounds like
its from the early 2000s

Its sad but unless its Scarface or Devin I honsetly dont check for new music out of the city like that anymore and its been that way for awhile now

Wish Chamillion still gave a fuck about music though

well, Thugga's last EP showed me that Houston rappers can still keep their Houston flavor, but expand their style.

Bun is clearly a more lyrical artist than Slim Thug, so i dont see why he still making throwaway tracks from the first Trill album

True but Bun has slowed down considerably.....he doesnt have any "Murder" or "One Day" verses on any of his solo albums

still the OG so he'll get love regardless

glad you brought up Slim Thug, cuz he talked about some shit I wanted to point out in here

Texas is BIG as fuck....and if you ever been there or know somebody from there they love the fuck outta their state and each other for the most part

that being said, all they ever have to do is stay connected with the people of Texas and stay true to form, and they can sell a million records at home

if nobody else but TX fucks wit it, they still eat....Thugga been saying he was cool w/ staying in his lane....the boy was already rich when he got a deal

True but Bun has slowed down considerably.....he doesnt have any "Murder" or "One Day" verses on any of his solo albums

still the OG so he'll get love regardless

glad you brought up Slim Thug, cuz he talked about some shit I wanted to point out in here

Texas is BIG as fuck....and if you ever been there or know somebody from there they love the fuck outta their state and each other for the most part

that being said, all they ever have to do is stay connected with the people of Texas and stay true to form, and they can sell a million records at home

if nobody else but TX fucks wit it, they still eat....Thugga been saying he was cool w/ staying in his lane....the boy was already rich when he got a deal
agree, but he dont have to have a "murder" verse in him at this stage in his career

but i honestly aint checking for him to still be riding candy coated slabs no mo, even if he actually still is

yeah...he's got much more knowledge to share than that

I just dont think he's really inspired w/o Pimp to be honest....that or just older and breaking up w/ the game period

and I get that....I try listening to certain shit now and just cant do it.....too old w/ too much sense now lol

that nigga be at the crib w/ his wife or on campus somewhere chillin

hopefully the single was just testing the waters tho...while he's slowed down he's still given us some cuts w/ the last few

just gotta wait on the full project...im sure he kept the last of his mojo for Bernard.....shit probably got 7 year old flows on it lol

that wasnt last week

but yeah...bumped it a few times

edit: its classic trae, nothing more nothing less

I gotta be on my gangsta shit to bump Trae, he still in rotation tho

tried to post that shit but evidently its only on instagram

scoured every other site for it cuz I dont fw ig, i was kinda pissed off lol

I saw it earlier too but I couldn't post it at the time and thought one of y'all was gon post it anyway.

Surprised it wasn't posted so I went ahead and did it.

C/S GOAT tho. Fuck these snipps, drop the whole shit. lol.

Reactions: 1/2
Back