Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Bun B - Return of the Trill

Krit gotta be like 6 even cuz bun ain't really short...they just standing w/ NBA players

Thats why i was looking forward to Bernard the album.

They were talking about how great it is. Krit bringing out the best in him. Being hungry again. Gettin more introspective.

Then he drops a song that sounds recycled from 2008

I hope the whole album dont sound like throwaways that didnt make Bernard. But i wont be surprised.

Thats why i was looking forward to Bernard the album.

They were talking about how great it is. Krit bringing out the best in him. Being hungry again. Gettin more introspective.

Then he drops a song that sounds recycled from 2008

I hope the whole album dont sound like throwaways that didnt make Bernard. But i wont be surprised.
That song isn't on Bernard, it's on the album before

I love UGK to the fullest but Bun B been generic since Trill album. Like some of yall mentioned u pretty much know What your getting with Bun B with like 5-10 words and phrases he been saying just switched up.

Hate to say it but Texas as a whole seems to be stuck in 2000 with their music which I'm sure is the reason their run was short and never relived. Salute the cats out Texas who rapping different tho

I love UGK to the fullest but Bun B been generic since Trill album. Like some of yall mentioned u pretty much know What your getting with Bun B with like 5-10 words and phrases he been saying just switched up.

Hate to say it but Texas as a whole seems to be stuck in 2000 with their music which I'm sure is the reason their run was short and never relived. Salute the cats out Texas who rapping different tho

there was nothing wrong with the original style and a lot of TX legends still stick to that script and make good music

it just hit all at once and got copied so much it seemed like TX saturated the shit but it was the game

and Bun didnt even fit in that category for a long time.....he always showcased flow skills I think he just got complacent and comfortable

he's kinda one of those if it aint broke dont fix it guys and just does him

there was nothing wrong with the original style and a lot of TX legends still stick to that script and make good music

it just hit all at once and got copied so much it seemed like TX saturated the shit but it was the game

and Bun didnt even fit in that category for a long time.....he always showcased flow skills I think he just got complacent and comfortable

That's the problem it is broke cus these tracks he drops in the past 10 years are so repetitive that u literally hearing the same old shit word for word. We all know Bun was a dope lyricist but boy did it come to a hault when he went solo. I have a pretty diverse group of friends when it comes to diff rap and nobody checking for him just because it's the same old repetitive shit.

I think all forms of music should evolve and Texas hasn't done so for the most part. No reason they can't do so because pretty much every heavy rap state has done so.

Last edited:
That's the problem it is broke cus these tracks he drops in the past 10 years are so repetitive that u literally hearing the same old shit word for word. We all know Bun was a dope lyricist but boy did it come to a hault when he went solo. I have a pretty diverse group of friends when it comes to diff rap and nobody checking for him just because it's the same old repetitive shit.

I think all forms of music should evolve and Texas hasn't done so for the most part. No reason they can't do so because pretty much every heavy rap state has done so.
The city got a lot of talent from Killa Kyleon to Beat King to Maxo Kream... It all depends on what you’re looking for... But you still got the classic sound like Bun and others but the only cat who honestly evolved but remained the same is Slim Thug... Grown man rap but cats like Paul Wall and even Z-Ro have gotten redundant... They basically living off legacy at this point

The city got a lot of talent from Killa Kyleon to Beat King to Maxo Kream... It all depends on what you’re looking for... But you still got the classic sound like Bun and others but the only cat who honestly evolved but remained the same is Slim Thug... Grown man rap but cats like Paul Wall and even Z-Ro have gotten redundant... They basically living off legacy at this point

Who’s maxo kream never heard of him?

Back