Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

No the fuck he didn't.

The question was
"it's an agenda.. theyre pushing a gay agenda" thing.... what is the end goal in your opinion?
The open ended attempt at a response was:

How the fuck is your answer to what is the END goal. That the next step will occur. Then it's not the fucking END yet is it?
Sooooooo
Should we also say white supremacy is a myth?

Cuz.....What's the end goal?

It's not the end yet..... :think2:

Malik yoba goes on national radio and says it's OK for straight men to suck a dick every now and then to see if you like it. They wanna neutralize black masculinity. It's not our imagination fam..

lmao fam if you watched a Malik Yoba interview and you start questioning if maybe you should try dick... that aint the white man programming and trying to diminish black masculinity... thats you wanting to fuckin experiment lol.

Yall act like personal responsibility doesnt exist when it comes to media and this programming yall like to go on about

That’s cute but they literally could’ve killed all of us 159 years ago why wait now to do it slowly
So many ways I can go with this.

But you right. Why enslave a race when you can break them mentally and have them want to be slaves.

Just don't complain about cops being killers of black men.

Let me know when one of them are convicted.

lmao fam if you watched a Malik Yoba interview and you start questioning if maybe you should try dick... that aint the white man programming and trying to diminish black masculinity... thats you wanting to fuckin experiment lol.

Yall act like personal responsibility doesnt exist when it comes to media and this programming yall like to go on about
The problem is there's probably a battery in his back to say that

Who put it there ?

Whether people go out and do or not is irrelevant and a deflection from the point

Bruh you think ignorance is the way out and it's not. You can't just avert your eyes and it goes away

How does it affect people who aren't gay? = surface level thought

It affects the more impressionable of our community...the youth. Imagery is very important You can close your eyes and pretend it's not there but the kids growing up every day on these messages and visuals and are gonna be influenced by it...not to say "dey gone turnt gay" automatically or anything like that but this princess boy shit ain't what our CHILDREN should be consuming ad nauseum

Kids seeing gay folks ain’t gonna make em gay. Stupid take

The problem is there more than likely is a battery in his back to say that

Whether people go out and do or not is irrelevant and a deflection from the point

Or...... he's someone who's experimented/experimenting and is coo wit that.

Not my thing personally but I'm not gonna shit on the brotha and act like the only reason he's doing it is because some white mysterious cabal said hey... MALIK YOBA.... you got the pulse of the streets...folks listen to you even tho nobodys seen you in shit since NY Undercover(bars)... im sure you can reach mad youths and get them to where they dont procreate with black women.. like cmon fam lol

Malik Yoba? lmao

The image kids see with no male around to guide them.

It's not a threat to me....But it's a threat to the younger males who gotta raise themselves....chz mom working to provide or mom out trotting and the only images are gay or way thugged put.
Thugs keep getting killed.
Regular black men getting killed.....But being gay affords you certain liberties and support at the start. But even the gay black men realizing they on their own.

Gay black men get killed too . I swear y’all think everybody stupid. Where is the father the straight father for his son? Why you ain’t answer that part. Instead you blaming gays and women for the state of men. That’s weak dos

That’s cute but they literally could’ve killed all of us 159 years ago why wait now to do it slowly
I don't think it was ever about killing All of us. Just conditioning us to believe we were inferior and should feel okay to be treated as such

And to respond to your other lmpost I don't think its about making us all gay so as much to make us seem inferior..again...my personal opinion. Though

Gay black men get killed too . I swear y’all think everybody stupid. Where is the father the straight father for his son? Why you ain’t answer that part. Instead you blaming gays and women for the state of men. That’s weak dos
Have you ever saw me post that black men need to step up?

OK....This is why

Back