Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

"It's black masculinity that most exposes the fraud of white masculinity"

^^^ a dart

@Race Jones. I luh you.. @Hellczar not so much

Yall are contributing to the buckbreaking agenda by riding this trans wave and calling the last line of defense against white supremacy "cis" to troll us

Hop off

Get out of here man. I never met anybody in real life that is feeling attacked for being straight never seen a nigga have to give up his masculinity. When somebody shows an example that men can do toxic behaviors under the guise of masculinity and it be damaging to us yall get offended. For example when we talk about teen age boys sleeping with adult women and y’all go right up and sometime applaud that shit. You don’t specifically because you’re not a weirdo. Or when niggas say co-signing something like that and then it gets called toxic masculinity yall treat it as an attack on everything masculine. Like you don’t you see the disconnect?

As far as the lbgqt thing this is really about y’all not liking the lifestyle that other people lead and then being forced to respect it. For some reason you calling the guy in a dress and heels with a beard a woman is enough to ruin your entire masculine existence. Let’s go further into this yall literally act like gay people only exist and come from white people. That their was no gay people ever no trans people ever in history until we came in contact with Europeans and y’all dress everything up as this came from white folks.

Y’all haven’t given me one real real reason why trans people and gay people offend y’all other than not liking it and bitching about being pc. Has a gay black man set the race back you were ok with cooning until Tyler Perry started wearing dresses. Y’all start bitching whenever a gay character even existed and happens to be black. When it’s literally millions of gay black people. And don’t act like in the only one that feels yall over homophobic. Y’all don’t tag mister or sneak or black rain or silverfoxx or inori to any of these threads. Y’all make the threads pop everytime though. It’s obsessive. And then you’re mad at being called cis when that is what you are but then can understand why a trans person don’t want to be called a tranny. The blatant hypocrisy

Get out of here man. I never met anybody in real life that is feeling attacked for being straight never seen a nigga have to give up his masculinity. When somebody shows an example that men can do toxic behaviors under the guise of masculinity and it be damaging to us yall get offended. For example when we talk about teen age boys sleeping with adult women and y’all go right up and sometime applaud that shit. You don’t specifically because you’re not a weirdo. Or when niggas say co-signing something like that and then it gets called toxic masculinity yall treat it as an attack on everything masculine. Like you don’t you see the disconnect?

As far as the lbgqt thing this is really about y’all not liking the lifestyle that other people lead and then being forced to respect it. For some reason you calling the guy in a dress and heels with a beard a woman is enough to ruin your entire masculine existence. Let’s go further into this yall literally act like gay people only exist and come from white people. That their was no gay people ever no trans people ever in history until we came in contact with Europeans and y’all dress everything up as this came from white folks.

Y’all haven’t given me one real real reason why trans people and gay people offend y’all other than not liking it and bitching about being pc. Has a gay black man set the race back you were ok with cooning until Tyler Perry started wearing dresses. Y’all start bitching whenever a gay character even existed and happens to be black. When it’s literally millions of gay black people. And don’t act like in the only one that feels yall over homophobic. Y’all don’t tag mister or sneak or black rain or silverfoxx or inori to any of these threads. Y’all make the threads pop everytime though. It’s obsessive. And then you’re mad at being called cis when that is what you are but then can understand why a trans person don’t want to be called a tranny. The blatant hypocrisy

:imgood2:

Im speaking in general now...

Nobody is AGAINST trans ppl

We are against an anti black male masculinity campaign that's being fueled by white liberals

You and Race contribute to it, period.

The trans push
The bedwench push we see on tv/movies
11 million new immigrants

^^^those things are roadblocks in the fight against white supremacy

Collectively those are the elements of the anti black male propaganda agenda currently happening

?they are trying to make us a PERMANENT UNDERCLASS

Don't disagree because I'm not wrong

Real problem with threads like this is there are way too many people who inject themselves to create some semblance of what they deem to be fair, but they're in the mix just to cause confusion

Its like the child who sees their parents cleaning up and they jump in to try and help and all they do is damage the house more.

Just because something gets done, and there are people who do it doesn't mean its something to be accepted.

Real problem with threads like this is there are way too many people who inject themselves to create some semblance of what they deem to be fair, but they're in the mix just to cause confusion

Its like the child who sees their parents cleaning up and they jump in to try and help and all they do is damage the house more.

Just because something gets done, and there are people who do it doesn't mean its something to be accepted.
"Ma, I'll help you mop!" *kicks mop bucket over, runs through the house with an upside down bleach bottle*

We've all done this. I got a scar on my left hand to this day for trying to pick up glass. Derp.

:imgood2:

Im speaking in general now...

Nobody is AGAINST trans ppl

We are against an anti black male masculinity campaign that's being fueled by white liberals

You and Race contribute to it, period.

The trans push
The bedwench push we see on tv/movies
11 million new immigrants

^^^those things are roadblocks in the fight against white supremacy

Collectively those are the elements of the anti black male propaganda agenda currently happening

?they are trying to make us a PERMANENT UNDERCLASS

Don't disagree because I'm not wrong

You’re examples are definitely over stated the be seen here push when niggas been saying for years about dating and getting foreign women the urban myth of rich nights marrying white wasn’t made by George Soros. The pushing of mixed race relationships is an attack on the black male ? That’s my problem with y’all and the lack of reposnsibility just saying you’re being attacked when literally nothing is stopping you from being accepted as a straight black man. Gay black men are not more accepted than us. And you’re example showing otherwise is going to be some movie like Moonlight or whatever or the gay black dude from True Blood or some gay scene in an HBO show. Hollywood ain’t always real life and to an extent you’re saying Hollywood has a bigger impact than what a black male child sees day to day at his house. Most black parent of boys are forcing their kids to be gay they are doing this Zaya Wade thing either. This is a distraction. You talk about protecting masculinity but are you invested in protecting black male from real problems or just shit you call gay? You think Ru Paul drag race has a bigger impact than LeBron James?

And nigga immigration and buck breaking?! Idk about these leaps y’all make man.

not sure why I expected this to stay civil until the vid come out. Yall niggas going at it like this ish personal.
For some reason it always turns into name calling and insults.

I thought this documentary looked interesting and I look forward to watching it and then you have people coming in here mad and criticizing it because it has a comedian and a rapper in it?

If Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock was in this documentary, would you say anything about that?

You just mad because you don’t like THIS particular comedian.

If Chuck D was in this documentary, would you say anything about THAT?

Nah, it’s just the fact that Lord Jamar ain’t the rapper YOU wanna hear speak on this topic.

Somebody mad because this documentary has NOI members in it.... Seriously? This triggers you?

SMH

For some reason it always turns into name calling and insults.

I thought this documentary looked interesting and I look forward to watching it and then you have people coming in here mad and criticizing it because it has a comedian and a rapper in it?

If Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock was in this documentary, would you say anything about that?

You just mad because you don’t like THIS particular comedian.

If Chuck D was in this documentary, would you say anything about THAT?

Nah, it’s just the fact that Lord Jamar ain’t the rapper YOU wanna hear speak on this topic.

Somebody mad because this documentary has NOI members in it.... Seriously? This triggers you?

SMH

Bruh I’m criticizing it because I believe the whole premise is dumb I don’t think is an effort to de emasculate black men. I don’t think tv is making boys gayer. And I feel like just because gay people are out and proud and many are black that people are pushing back but instead of saying they just don’t like gays they use shit like this pseudo science and nonsense to explain why they don’t like it. Then y’all want co signs on fake knowledge. Why are y’all obsessed with gay people and blaming them for you feeling attacked about your manhood. Y’all think like white men.

Bruh I’m criticizing it because I believe the whole premise is dumb I don’t think is an effort to de emasculate black men. I don’t think tv is making boys gayer. And I feel like just because gay people are out and proud and many are black that people are pushing back but instead of saying they just don’t like gays they use shit like this pseudo science and nonsense to explain why they don’t like it. Then y’all want co signs on fake knowledge. Why are y’all obsessed with gay people and blaming them for you feeling attacked about your manhood. Y’all think like white men.
Its COUNTERPRODUCTIVE

We ask for justice they give us THIS.

They sure as FUCK aint pushing heterosexual black love in mainstream media.

How come that's not being promoted to us but the trans movement is?

Its COUNTERPRODUCTIVE

We ask for justice they give us THIS.

They sure as FUCK aint pushing heterosexual black love in mainstream media.

How come that's not being promoted to us but the trans movement is?

Sooo you haven’t seen any straight black couples on tv at all. Gay couples on by are harming straight relationships? Man you’re on bullshit you’re looking to be attacked.

Back