Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Sooo you haven’t seen any straight black couples on tv at all. Gay couples on by are harming straight relationships? Man you’re on bullshit you’re looking to be attacked.
I didn't say that

Im saying there's an agenda and you're contributing to it whether you realize it or not

This is not what black people need to be investing into

It's not productive in the fight against WS

I didn't say that

Im saying there's an agenda and you're contributing to it whether you realize it or not

This is not what black people need to be investing into

It's not productive in the fight against WS

Thing is I don’t think their is an agenda I think it’s a weak talking point.

Bruh now you just mad reacting to shit. All your sources are fake and it’s Hotep shit. Not a real scientist in any of it
I don't need science nor "hotep shit" to know the gotdamn difference between a male and a female

Nigga we're not playing your white liberal games

Full stop.

For some reason it always turns into name calling and insults.

I thought this documentary looked interesting and I look forward to watching it and then you have people coming in here mad and criticizing it because it has a comedian and a rapper in it?

If Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock was in this documentary, would you say anything about that?

You just mad because you don’t like THIS particular comedian.

If Chuck D was in this documentary, would you say anything about THAT?

Nah, it’s just the fact that Lord Jamar ain’t the rapper YOU wanna hear speak on this topic.

Somebody mad because this documentary has NOI members in it.... Seriously? This triggers you?

SMH

none of those ppl are historians ????

Soooo black slaves WEREN'T raped by gay slave masters? Dude made it all up?

read mfer read

Why are y’all obsessed with gay people and blaming them for you feeling attacked about your manhood. Y’all think like white men.

When have I ever been “obsessed with gay people”?

The documentary appears to be about white males feeling threatened by black male masculinity.

That premise is dumb to you?

no such thing as gay or straight during antebellum america. the practice was called sodomy and sodomy had huge consquences in the context of law and culture during chattel slavery

even the phrasing is ahistorical.

B577148D-AFF8-4C79-A7C0-D2892794336C.png

Back