Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

Naw fuck that

If we can fuck..... We gonna fuck
I aint even mad at it

dap-up.gif

cuzzo is right tho.............however $25K is a dumb arbitrary number

but I think the point is that u should at least have some kind of resources before doing shit that may create burdens on other folks later

one of my major beefs in the black community is that we seem to hate to take shit seriously

too many black children live in poverty/on the edge cuz broke mofos more worried about getting pussy vs securing their financial future

it's like we love celebrating irresponsibility:wtf11:

And it's a better idea to have at least $25K at all times in a foreign currency for conversion since u an international player 😏

How bout stop promoting heathen crap and encourage our black people to find a worthy moral partner to marry, then have sex and build a stable family? No matter how much money in your account. You don’t own the land, you still pay taxes and you subject to our ancestors’ conqueror’s Corporate America game in which you in way over head. Pull yourself out the time loop the slave masters pushed you in, how they trained y’all to just impregnate various women with no commitment and a hundred years later now you free and still rocking the same program without chains on. Smh.

Even though 25K is an arbitrary number I get the gist of what he is trying to say.

Funny thing I notice in certain threads is the news, music and some tv shows has really done a number on how some black people really think black people are living.

Last edited:
Back