FEATURED Bro Code: Your Boy's Ex

test

Pick The Options You Agree With

• Smashing Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• Smashing Your Boy's Old Work (Not An Ex) Is Cool

• Remaining Friends Platonically With Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• You Should Never Speak To Your Boy's Ex Again

Results are only viewable after voting.
A clip from the Budden podcast sparked a debate in the JBP thread.

In your opinion, what's off limits?

Is smashing your boy's ex off limits?

Is smashing your boy's old work (not an ex) off limits?

Is remaining cool with your boy's ex off limits?

The JBP clip:

Lol ayo why this nigga Joe Budden be trying trigger niggas

I dated one of my nigga's exes in high school. I knew that nigga ain't give a fuck. I asked the nigga. He confirmed he ain't give a fuck. The end. I wouldn't ever do that today though.

I dated one of my nigga's exes in high school. I knew that nigga ain't give a fuck. I asked the nigga. He confirmed he ain't give a fuck. The end. I wouldn't ever do that today though.

High school ex girlfriends often times never should be taken seriously

Teenage relationships are usually whimsical unless the rare exception they actually develop a relationship as adults

I agree with the last 3 choices in the op. Assuming all 3 allow varying context.

Yeah, it don't matter how bad she is or how cool she is. If she's my boy's ex or his jump off. I can't fuck with her I may look at her and think about it lol but never would I cross that line. Just principle of things for me even if my homie was on some "bruh I was just fucking that broad I don't care" nah nigga you'll care or bring it up later lol so I'm good.

How cool are you with the friend? A lot of folks call any and everyone a friend.

If it’s a real friend I wouldn’t do it.

If it’s just a person who I’m cordial with,

Yeah, it don't matter how bad she is or how cool she is. If she's my boy's ex or his jump off. I can't fuck with her I may look at her and think about it lol but never would I cross that line. Just principle of things for me even if my homie was on some "bruh I was just fucking that broad I don't care" nah nigga you'll care or bring it up later lol so I'm good.
This nigga lying, you could tell Cain about the love of your life and he'll be like

"What's her number dawg, you wasn't doing it right" 😫

Back