test

Pick The Options You Agree With

• Smashing Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• Smashing Your Boy's Old Work (Not An Ex) Is Cool

• Remaining Friends Platonically With Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• You Should Never Speak To Your Boy's Ex Again

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
A clip from the Budden podcast sparked a debate in the JBP thread.

In your opinion, what's off limits?

Is smashing your boy's ex off limits?

Is smashing your boy's old work (not an ex) off limits?

Is remaining cool with your boy's ex off limits?

The JBP clip:

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
In theory, I couldn't see myself gettin mad about a friend and an ex of mine gettin together. We all grown it's whatever.

But in practice....if I know you dealt with a friend you're off the board forever with me. Like I wouldn't even find you attractive if I knew you were with my friend. You simply wouldn't exist to me once yall break up/stop dealing with each other.

I always thought the whole "you can't fuck with your friend's" ex was some female shit.

I personally never cared about something like that. My only thing is be upfront about it, and holla at me first. Don't just date her behind my back

Ish was really being a hoe ass nigga. Clearly he was in his feels over this broad being at Joe's crib but as trying to mask it behind that "gotcha" moment.

As it pertains to the original question, Nah, I don't rock with my crew's ex's.

Now, it' she was purely a jump and he was like "she was askin' about you bruh, gone and hit that", then that's different. But a chick they were in a whole relationship with??? Nope, that's off limits.

Aye man, the shit wrong. If your boy deals with a chick, then that chick should be forever off limits.

That said, a young me smashed a handful of my friends ex gfs. Some found out. Some never did. Not proud of it. Just saying.

Its one of those things we all know is wrong, but it happens a ton.

A serious relationship and there were feelings involved? At least give me a heads up. Somebody who was just a friend with benefits i don't care one bit.

Looking at the clip though Joe did what he normally does and moved the goal posts. They were having 2 different discussions and he kept trying to steer it left.

One of my code of ethics was to never speak to any of my friends exes. They got together is off limits for me.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Id be cordial with a friends ex depending on how the shit ended. I'll speak if I see them out in public.
She aint finna be smoking hookah in my crib alone wit me tho thats for sure

Reactions: BlackRain
I wouldnt mess with my boy's ex. Too much possible drama.

But always ask your friend if they cool with it before you make a move