FEATURED Bro Code: Your Boy's Ex

test

Pick The Options You Agree With

• Smashing Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• Smashing Your Boy's Old Work (Not An Ex) Is Cool

• Remaining Friends Platonically With Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• You Should Never Speak To Your Boy's Ex Again

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can 100% personally identify quite a few chicks that fall into the 100% off limits zone. There's clearly a difference.

For example:

Baby mommas and ex-wives definitely fit that category. I ain't sliding off with nobody that was in love with one my boys and vice versa. Even if I ain't cool with the nigga no more. Some will always be no go.

But my niggaz was some dogs... Lotta them chicks shit just happened with and everybody kept it moving. Some may have kicked it for a minute....I wouldn't lose sweat over no chick like that.

Just saw a couple from college get married and they were both dating different people in college. But I don't see how anybody can be mad at that, cuz niggaz was definitely playing in college, and it looks like they gotta good thing going. I can't hate on that

Nah…I don’t do that “fuckin’ my niggaz ex” shit but I don’t expect everybody to live their life like I do…only reason I’d get heated at a homie of mine for doin’ that is if they didn’t tell me and was on some “sneakin’” shit cuz now y’all makin’ it seem like y’all been sneakin’ before…so I’m gonna be pissed that y’all fuckin’ wit’ my mental way more than tha actual physical part of it…

Lol the only time I wouldn’t feel bad about dealing with a homies ex is if it was on some teenage bop shit back in Junior High or High School where they only liked each other because they just wanted to hold hands in the hallway and share lunch at cafeteria

That’s the only time I’d say get over it

Nah…I don’t do that “fuckin’ my niggaz ex” shit but I don’t expect everybody to live their life like I do…only reason I’d get heated at a homie of mine for doin’ that is if they didn’t tell me and was on some “sneakin’” shit cuz now y’all makin’ it seem like y’all been sneakin’ before…so I’m gonna be pissed that y’all fuckin’ wit’ my mental way more than tha actual physical part of it…

It’s the “sneakin” that’ll get me the most

And those are the ones who claim they’ll never do it

A lot of dudes are hypocrites when it comes to dealing with females

back in HS my mans asked me to put him w this chick I was cool w

They been broke up but are still close and we all still cool but I speak to her through him basically since they got together

Just watched the clip. Joe doin what he always does and tried to slick a can of oil. If you say you don't talk to friend's exes then the bitch shoulda never been around you regardless of if you weren't tryna smash.
Joe Budden and McNulty are the same person

Fuck all these dumb ass codes. If it happens waya after their break up it happens. Folks are grown asf. Is it fucked up to plot on your friends ex right when they broke up? Yes but if it naturally happens years down the line it is what it is.

Last edited:
Any time you gotta sneak or keep it from a certain person ... That's a sign you moving dirty. But if it was a situation where no one should even care... Go for it

I usually dont run into my hommie's ex. If I did, I would be cordial.

Real talk, I dont really spend time with my boy's partners if my boys are not there. It's not because I dont allow it. It is just no scenario where we were ever alone.

In theory, I couldn't see myself gettin mad about a friend and an ex of mine gettin together. We all grown it's whatever.

But in practice....if I know you dealt with a friend you're off the board forever with me. Like I wouldn't even find you attractive if I knew you were with my friend. You simply wouldn't exist to me once yall break up/stop dealing with each other.
45pMNAJ.jpeg

Just watched the clip. Joe doin what he always does and tried to slick a can of oil. If you say you don't talk to friend's exes then the bitch shoulda never been around you regardless of if you weren't tryna smash.

Lol niggas be knowing they wrong asf

Back