FEATURED Bro Code: Your Boy's Ex

test

Pick The Options You Agree With

• Smashing Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• Smashing Your Boy's Old Work (Not An Ex) Is Cool

• Remaining Friends Platonically With Your Boy's Ex Is Cool

• You Should Never Speak To Your Boy's Ex Again

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm nice and social. I'm cool with everybody... If they never did me wrong I have no reason to cut them off.

I wouldn't push up on a chick a homie used to mess with, but if I'm single and they single and shit seems organic... We adults. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That shit sounds like some high school/college she when niggaz was poking everything that moves. Niggaz older and more mature... If I found myself really hitting it off with a chick in one of those hypotheticals.... I can't say for certain that shit off limits... I might be inclined to see where it go, especially if the circumstances that lead up to it were reasonable enough to remove any hints of foul play....

Yeah talking to your homies girl a few days weeks months late is kinda fishy... But if this a chick you ain't seen or talked to in like 15 years... And y'all really hit it off....

Enjoy life is what I say 🤷🏿‍♂️

If I see them out and about passing by, and we was cool when they was wit my homie...I'd speak. More like "Hey whats up. How are you". Small talk. Then keep it pushing.

Then I'd tell my homie "Aye guess who I saw today?" That's it.

Smashing your boys old work (that’s not an ex) is fine…I don’t see why dudes take it personally when a girl that was never claimed gets smashed by a homie

As for a legit Ex, if y’all were cool before they got together I don’t see why y’all should stop being cool after they breakup

I met one of my best friends from a girl I was cool with….she wanted me, but I didn’t want her….at this college she introduced me to him and we’ve been friends for over ten years

After they broke up we all still remained cordial….he’s married to someone else now and she’s doing her own thing. I was one of the groomsmen at his wedding

I’ve never put myself in a position to try and mess with one of my boys ex’s before I got married. Whats funny however that my wife was my ex’s friend and got with me after said ex cheated on me. That bitch was heated when she found out we were together and not a fuck has been given since 😂

What if your nigga met a chick before going to jail and they wrote letters but were never gf/bf. And when he came home he ducked her cuz he had another chick with a crib... And a baby mother... And was like he only was writing her cuz she would write back. He never really wanted her

Would you consider that chick off limits?

If me and her were cool like that whenever they were dating then nah, I aint gone stop fucking w/ her just cause they not together no more, that's some corny shit.

I aint gone try to slide in and smash her the minute they split either tho..

Now later on down the line.. like Du was saying f some shit pop off between us then it just is what it is.

If me and her were cool like that whenever they were dating then nah, I aint gone stop fucking w/ her just cause they not together no more, that's some corny shit.

I aint gone try to slide in and smash her the minute they split either tho..

Now later on down the line.. like Du was saying f some shit pop off between us then it just is what it is.
Your boy have an issue with it you still doing it?

If my boy has an issue with me still being cool with his ex knowing I was cool with her FIRST then I’d say he’s being insecure

Because nothing should change

If anything I may be the mediator of the two and bring them back together

I ain't gonna lie this one chick I met when niggaz was like 15-16 she was dating my one homie when we first met her, but that was for like only a week... Then two of the homies were tryna get at her like the whole time we was in high school. In fact most the niggaz around the way was always tryna get at her. It got to the point where she just stopped fucking with niggaz around the way...

I bumped into her years later when niggaz was in their 20's and neither one of us gave a fuck about that teenage shit. We did us

A clip from the Budden podcast sparked a debate in the JBP thread.

In your opinion, what's off limits?

Is smashing your boy's ex off limits?

Is smashing your boy's old work (not an ex) off limits?

Is remaining cool with your boy's ex off limits?

The JBP clip:

Ex is off limits unless it’s been like 20 years. Don’t want to hear how I’m dating your ex and y’all ain’t been a thing since 2003. But if it’s an ex wife or bm it’s a no go.

Being friend with your homeboy ex seems ok if y’all are all legit friends. But that depends on the closeness like I wouldn’t be at her crib every other day and shit.

The jump off thing idk just keep that a secret. Cuz it ain’t like that’s always public

Joe was trippin.. he was on some oh Id NEVER entertain one of my friends exes.. and Ish called bullshit cuz Joe had his ex over his crib smokin hookah n shit. Dont matter if he aint hit.. that's entertaining ya friends ex

Lol grimey

Back