Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

If this country cares about Ms. Griner as they all claim to, then she better have $10 million in net revenue from jersey sales next season.

Thatā€™s what brought her to Russia in the first place, right? The fact that the WNBA donā€™t make no money, so she had to earn supplemental income in whole other country?

Butā€¦.I digress.

If this country cares about Ms. Griner as they all claim to, then she better have $10 million in net revenue from jersey sales next season.

Thatā€™s what brought her to Russia in the first place, right? The fact that the WNBA donā€™t make no money, so she had to earn supplemental income in whole other country?

Butā€¦.I digress.

I'm still not gonna watch the WNBA. Just being honest.

Ainā€™t about to spend my day arguing on the internet but people think that this manā€™s is going to spawn nukes out his asshole and give Russia the edge in the war the same war where they are fighting with tampons and rusted aks this ainā€™t cod now Iā€™m seeing that Iā€™m defending Britney a gay black women and finding my self arguing with cacs and incel black men how did I get into this

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
First of all, what wild shit was I talking?

Things could've very easily played out the way I thought they would.

Luckily for her, they didn't.

I'm glad she's free and doesn't have to spend 9 years of hard labor in a penal colony.

Second of all:

What kind of quote/unquote............"spin"............were you expecting me to have on this?

If there's a lesson to be learned, it's to make yourself familiar with the laws of any country you plan on travelling to........and don't be careless enough to put yourself at risk of violating, and subsequently...........being punished for breaking those laws.

Again, she's lucky her story ended the way that it did.

Other people in similar situations haven't been as fortunate.

You said to ā€œread between the linesā€ on how Biden and other organizations didnā€™t care about her being locked upā€¦.amongst other things

So I was looking forward to what you were going to say now that she is freeā€¦.due to the caring of Biden and other organizations.

Back