Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Her voice deeper than mine.

david-stern-drink.gif

Glad she's home, though.

OOOOOOHHH THAAAAAANKKKK GAAAAAWWWWD!

Nah. Next time don't be stupid bringing shit into another country that is illegal. Good for her though but its ironic how people are praising this country when there are tons of blacks caught up in bs weed charges in the U.S right now.

Even tho I'm glad big shorty got her walking papers BUT the US really gave a known arms dealer back known for selling arms to dictators who kill innocent people for a goofy ass broad who thought she could smoke weed in a country where the shit is illegal. I love this world mane
To be fair. This country sold arms to dictators too and also kill innocent people in and outside of America. This was just a political move by Biden. Keeping that arms dealer does nothing for his voter base. Liberals will praise him now.

He was going to be released in 2029 no matter what. He wasn't going to die in prison or escape. He also isn't about to walk back on the block like Cutty and jump back in the game either.

What is the actual downside to swapping him?

Probably none, so it was a safe move for Biden, which is probably why he did it.

Back