Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

They didn't make her. Was watching espn yesterday and they said she did it herself because she kept getting sick anytime she had to shower and was her hair cuz of how long it would take to dry so she cut it after she got sentenced cuz she ain't expect to get out
Simply tragic

I don't care about Griner any more or less than any random person that gets locked up abroad. But as far as the greater good, it seems like that trade to release her was a bad move.

She, an American, decided to go to a country that does not fuck with America. A country with a fucked up legal system. A country with strict ass weed laws. While there she decided to fly with some illegal vape cartridges.

Ok, you fucked up, now you got to sit down. But now we free a guy that helps support killing around the world for her? Just seems like a bad trade.

I don't care about Griner any more or less than any random person that gets locked up abroad. But as far as the greater good, it seems like that trade to release her was a bad move.

She, an American, decided to go to a country that does not fuck with America. A country with a fucked up legal system. A country with strict ass weed laws. While there she decided to fly with some illegal vape cartridges.

Ok, you fucked up, now you got to sit down. But now we free a guy that helps support killing around the world for her? Just seems like a bad trade.

I mean bro you work at the yard not like y’all building ships for peace. Is a arms dealer any worse than Northrop Grumman?

Is hormone pills giving females that nigga ass voice or did she always sound like that..
abc637228103927b9184f9d6b8638e7e_w200.gif

I think people need to stop looking at whether or not it’s a good trade or a bad trade.

I'm sayin

that merchant mf ain't blow up the world while he was out before & won't anytime soon

niggas actin like they'd enact their "no trade clause"

"they're gonna trade me for who? oh no that's a bad guy"

idgaf trade me for whoever get me tf up outta here

world gon keep spinnin

:shrug2:

Dude had already served 14 yrs of a 21 year sentence…let’s not pretend he was never getting released otherwise
Exactly, and the notion that he'll suddenly be back in power and have his old status back is ridiculous
More than likely the guy is over there in a dark room, tied to chair being "sternly" questioned as to what he told the Americans since he has been locked up in the last 15 years.

Back