Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

The family is more pissed at the Biden administration...which is where the ire should lie but some folks will take that anger out on Brittney Griner which is gonna be weird as fuck because it's gonna be the racism/homophobic combo that people love.

Too many people now either rush to make a hot take just to get reactions, or are just too damn stupid to thoroughly understand and make sense of situations. And i don't just mean this situation solely. I mean with all things. Everyday more and more i see how Trump go into office, I see why Alex Jones was so popular, etc.

Our government been as grimey as other countries...they(the US) just knows how to "put lipstick on a pig." Other countries just don't give a fuck how it looks.

Yeah I don't think Americans as a whole realize just how indoctrinated they've been to US propaganda the way other countries do to their citizens as well. It's always interesting to see that play out

Y’all let’s not act like America really cares about the safety of innocent third world people. Dude is evil asf and somebody probably will die but idk what we supposed to do

The left is fucking stupid, making the case all about homophobia and racism as if Russia gives a shit about that and not getting one of their own back.

And the Lord of War dude is a nobody at this point. Who the fuck cares what a guy in the 90s and 2000s did in 2022?

It's not like he's going to back to selling arms, flying around the world. He's just gonna go live Russia

Oh and watch Britney be on the cover of every magazine and doing interviews for the next 6 to 12 months.

:wdf5:.......yeah cuz criminals who did 10-20+ years have NEVER gone back to what they was doing.

I get you.

but… checks and balances and running inventories.

guys like him are why nuclear warheads wind up missing for 40 years.

Muddy the waters and put tech/weapons in the hands of the truly evil.

that marine held on espionage charges ain’t even a worthy trade

Viktor Bout was arrested for supplying weapons to a US designated terrorist group in a sting operation.

America literally said, "we consider these people to be terrorist, so we gonna put you in our prison for 25 years."

How can one country unilaterally decide a group of people are terrorists, perform a sting operation on a businessman and then throw him in their prison?

America supplies more weapons than anybody.

America has built the militaries of entire governments.

America can build the military of Israel, that has created expansionist apartheid state, and nobody is calling for charges against US military officials, US defense contractors.

America can build the military of South Korea and Japan, that serves as an antagonist to China. And China isn't calling for the arrest of US defense contractors or military officials.

America can build the military of Saudi Arabia, which actually funds terrorists that destabilizes the Middle East.

But Viktor Bout got arrested in Thailand minding his fucking business, in a sting operation performed by America because he was going to sell some weapons to Colombia FARC that was gonna kill Americans.

He wasn't arrested because he sold weapons that actually killed people. He was arrested in a made up scenario that a "terrorist group" that doesn't target America but Colombia and only operates in Colombia, was gonna kill Americans with the weapons he sold.

Nah man, lol. Lol this dude's arrest was bullshit and politically motivated.

Lol selling weapons to warlords in Africa do not make you a dangerous arms dealer, every European government has done that at least once.

They made him seem like he was more than a one man operation.

Boeing and Raytheon have a stock ticker and are more dangerous and destabilizing and evil than Viktor Bout.

Last edited:
And this is no shot at Whelan personally but the whole "we left a Marine behind" thing is just more evidence of people being sold pro US propaganda about the military because dude was court martialed in 2008. Not saying he deserves to be locked up just saying the wording used to describe him is being used intentionally to drum up emotions from people because of much military members are lauded as heroes.

Let me just say this.............................

Y'all know I be on point with my political takes. In this particular case I actually have personal experience with similar situations.

With that being said, a lot of y'all niggas need to sit this one out.

TRUST ME NIGGA.

Y'all not making the arguments and points that you think you're making because there's too much shit that you need to know to fully understand the situation and you'll never know unless you are in a similar situation where you actually get to see how this is done.

It's okay to offer your take but you don't need to make statements about a situation as layered as this without having the capacity to discuss it.

This is not great news.

the shit that man got his hands on and the connections he made the information he has….

and we trade him for a WNBA player too stupid to use the amnesty box.

we got played

Reason why im not saying all this is cause we have no idea what the US agreed to with the arms dealer.

No clue if they cut a deal and flipped him before sending him back to russia, etc.

Cant sit here and always be like fuck the CIA and how dirty they are, and then also act like they did a 1 to 1 trade between a known arms dealer and a wbna player.

Again, idk. Just saying, we have no clue the leverage the CIA was able to gain on the arms dealer before they sent him back.

Back