Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Bruh they don’t care about any of that

Well, obviously, whatever her team's plan was didn't work.

So, what does she have to lose at this point?

It's at least worth a try.

Then again, they probably should've tried this before or during the trial.

Not after she got sentenced.

Probably a waste of time now.

Last edited:

This some ole bullshit.

American straight white men have been convicted and spent time in Russian prisons on similar charges for less shit than she had. I posted about one dude many, many pages ago in this thread that innocently ordered a cleaner from China that had a banned substance in it and he spent time in a Russian prison over it.

These muhfuckas need to stop playing the "LGBT" and "Race" cards if they really want to be taken seriously.

This some ole bullshit.

American straight white men have been convicted and spent time in Russian prisons on similar charges for less shit than she had. I posted about one dude many, many pages ago in this thread that innocently ordered a cleaner from China that had a banned substance in it and he spent time in a Russian prison over it.

These muhfuckas need to stop playing the "LGBT" and "Race" cards if they really want to be taken seriously.

He had that “they gon love this one” smile on his face when he typed that

Even tho I'm glad big shorty got her walking papers BUT the US really gave a known arms dealer back known for selling arms to dictators who kill innocent people for a goofy ass broad who thought she could smoke weed in a country where the shit is illegal. I love this world mane

The end is nigh lol

Back