Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Have I said it? You goddamned right I did, every time I was held at gunpoint, every time I had my ass beat by cops, you're right as hell: I yelled "Fuck tha police!" because it was personal. I was directly attacked and/or harassed by cops, so yeah "Fuck the police" and I said it with authority and anybody in the unfortunate position to have gone through shit like that has every right to AND expect them to do their jobs if need be, but that ain't what's going on here with Brittney.

I have no personal investment in this. I'm merely an observer and I point out what I see. I saw an irony, as did other people, and I posted it a meme about it that came across my timeline.

To be perfectly honest, whether she comes home or not ain't on my radar; I genuinely don't give a fuck. I got more shit to worry about in the real world in front of me to be sittin' off actually caring about some sports figure or celebrity's plight. She pled guilty, good, now sentence her and let's move on.

so you completely forgot why athletes were taking knees in the first place abd you view taking a knee as equal to saying fuck the police. You saying black folks can’t be against unfair treatment by cops while also needing cops unless it’s personal. Is racism not personal? If you ain’t give a fuck the conversation would’ve been over. We all post some bullshit sometimes and this was yours.

Damn, y'all deep dive everything.

The meme koncept posted is ironic af...considering how a lot off people say American is trash....until they need the government for something.

I wouldn't have posted that meme tho cause it originated from white people shitting on griner.
Inori's post just a few posts above summarizes my thoughts perfectly.

Two things can be true

I "enjoy" the liberties and freedoms that come with living in this country but I'm also scared af of police interactions that may determine if I'm making it home alive or not while living in this country

Damn, y'all deep dive everything.

The meme koncept posted is ironic af...considering how a lot off people say American is trash....until they need the government for something.

I wouldn't have posted that meme tho cause it originated from white people shitting on griner.

We get the fake irony here. But as a nigga from Ark you know exactly how America is trash and how it’s puts people in position to have to lean on them which they then use against us by saying we on welefare and lazy. I’m not deep diving for no reason the meme is made by crackers for a reason.

and when y’all niggas become patriots?

Two things can be true

I "enjoy" the liberties and freedoms that come with living in this country but I'm also scared af of police interactions that may determine if I'm making it home alive or not while living in this country
Man, fuck the police. I also feel you laying it on a lil thick too which I hate when people do.

Lmao at being scared af of anything on this earth.

Last edited:
Not really the same situation.

Saying you dont think the national anthem should be played at games doesnt mean you hate the country... nor does it mean you shouldnt have an expectation that your country advocate to get you out of a fucked up situation overseas.

Being critical and wanting better of your country dont mean you forfeit advocacy and rights

Like damn!

We get the fake irony here. But as a nigga from Ark you know exactly how America is trash and how it’s puts people in position to have to lean on them which they then use against us by saying we on welefare and lazy. I’m not deep diving for no reason the meme is made by crackers for a reason.

and when y’all niggas become patriots?
Bro, the world is a trash place. The sooner y'all realize this the better y'all will be.
My world don't revolve around white people at all, the most I interact with them is at work which 99.9% of the time is cordial. Any other time I'm around black people. As far as the welfare point, if it ain't true then why give it energy? My job requires me to visit every DHS visit in the state. White people can't tell me anything about black people depending on the government, I know better. Being from Arkansas ain't got shit to do with it. I've visited half this damn country. There's only a couple states I'd rather LIVE in.

Two things can be true

This in a nutshell.

When we really started looking into living abroad and everything that comes with I was like "sheeeeeeit, we're better off here".
At the same time, every single time them red and blue light get to flashing anywhere near me sends my anxiety into overdrive. Shit ain't even gotta be about me, just the fact that them niggas is around, and they STAY up in here where I live.

This in a nutshell.

When we really started looking into living abroad and everything that comes with I was like "sheeeeeeit, we're better off here".
At the same time, every single time them red and blue light get to flashing anywhere near me sends my anxiety into overdrive. Shit ain't even gotta be about me, just the fact that them niggas is around, and they STAY up in here where I live.

where were you looking?

Man, fuck the police. I also feel you laying it on a lil thick too which I hate when people do.

Lmao at being scared af of anything on this earth.
I didn't mean literally scared but, I'm not trying to check out before my time either. Idk how my story ends but I'll be damned if it's at the hand of some trigger happy cac policeman

Bro, the world is a trash place. The sooner y'all realize this the better y'all will be.
My world don't revolve around white people at all, the most I interact with them is at work which 99.9% of the time is cordial. Any other time I'm around black people. As far as the welfare point, if it ain't true then why give it energy? My job requires me to visit every DHS visit in the state. White people can't tell me anything about black people depending on the government, I know better. Being from Arkansas ain't got shit to do with it. I've visited half this damn country. There's only a couple states I'd rather LIVE in.

none of what said means racism ain’t real and that the eke ain’t some MAGA bullshit.We all know the stereotypes ain’t true don’t mean it ain’t harmful. To me the pic was stupid if you don’t care that’s cool

where were you looking?

besides African countries is their even about country with us as a large population? I’m talking bout holding high places in government and everywhere else.

I’m under the belief that it’s not better because we don’t have large numbers in other so called good countries so they don’t see us as “taking over” type shit

Last edited:
besides African countries is their even about country with a large population? I’m talking bout holding high places in government and everywhere else.

I’m under the belief that it’s not better because we don’t have large numbers in other so called good countries so they don’t see us as “taking over” type shit

Belize easily. Everybody there looks like us and English is the predominate language. But it's third world with third world problems.

Belize easily. Everybody there looks like us and English is the predominate language. But it's third world with third world problems.

It’s a lot of black folks there.

I’m talking bout those places that folks love to bring up but it’s hardly any of us there.

I got bunch of family that Honduras.

I didn't mean literally scared but, I'm not trying to check out before my time either. Idk how my story ends but I'll be damned if it's at the hand of some trigger happy cac policeman

Agreed, ima let you live cause you my boot brother...

Scary ass nigga😆

Back