Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

After watching Locked Up Abroad. Most cases ofcourse they smuggling drugs but every time they talk about people in the foreign prisons with them alot of them just had a little weed and shit snd they was doing 20 plus yrs in torture conditions. Fuck that.
Word you can get up to 5 years in Japan as well

It’s their country. They have the rules and the citizens the ones that have to change them.

If you out of your element, everybody knows the saying “When In Rome”

Not you but just speaking in general. It’s foul as shit how Americans and a bunch of Western countries really tryin to force their views on the rest of the world in this aspect what’s right and wrong.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, asked Sunday on CNN whether a joint swap of Griner and Whelan for Bout was being considered, sidestepped the question.

"As a general proposition ... I have got no higher priority than making sure that Americans who are being illegally detained in one way or another around the world come home," he said. But he added, "I can't comment in any detail on what we're doing, except to say this is an absolute priority."

She's not being illegally detained though. She broke their law no matter how petty people think it is

Up to 10 years doesn't mean she's getting 10 years though

She's not being illegally detained though. She broke their law no matter how petty people think it is

Up to 10 years doesn't mean she's getting 10 years though

There's 2 sides to this I've observed. The side that acknowledges she broke a law regardless of how petty but also that being detained for months for something like this is ridiculous.

Then there's those that all of a sudden are pro full law and order and seemingly want to see her punished or have some sort of animosity towards the idea that she's being unfairly punished over something that's relatively small. Like the idea of breaking a law but the punishment being over the top is all of a sudden a lost concept

There's 2 sides to this I've observed. The side that acknowledges she broke a law regardless of how petty but also that being detained for months for something like this is ridiculous.

Then there's those that all of a sudden are pro full law and order and seemingly want to see her punished or have some sort of animosity towards the idea that she's being unfairly punished over something that's relatively small. Like the idea of breaking a law but the punishment being over the top is all of a sudden a lost concept
She could end up being sentenced for a month

She's a celebrity so it's possible they're making an example

Have any of the people wanting her instantly released looked up previous cases of people getting arrested for the same thing to see what their fate was?

This should remind people that the US has different laws than other places and you should check them out before traveling so they don't get arrested for something that's legal in US

Back