Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Mans still think he in the matrix reloaded. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

download (1).jpeg

Like they all think they're doing something but realistically all these niggas are doing is driving up the price. Shut the fuck up.

I just don't comprehend the illogic: "I'm either at or through the doors of YEARS of hard work. Here's some clearly dumb shit. Let me do it."

I get athletics is like tech school and focus isn't exactly on being well-rounded knowledge wise, but you have to have some intrinsic knowledge about how to move outside your house, city, state, and country. I wouldn't come over a stranger's house and opening doors without permission. How you show up moving with whole drugs with no idea what the law is?

Hate she's lost this much time off her life and probably going to lose more because she forgot that basic life lesson at the wrong time. She's probably going to lose years given this man started a war off 30-year-old grudges.

Bruh if im at war, and you spent a trillion dollars arming my opps instead of minding your fucking business, im not releasing her either.

Sucks for Brittney though. She dont deserve to get caught up in thjs

Caught up?

You know the sentence for the law she broke? She’s not caught up in nothing she didn’t put herself in

Nah cause it aint like that.

We break mad laws on a daily basis cause its shit no one cares about. Especially around weed and gambling. This is someshit she and other wnba players been getting away with for years cause its a law but no one gives a fuck.

The only reason the russian govt cares now is the war.

Nah cause it aint like that.

We break mad laws on a daily basis cause its shit no one cares about. Especially around weed and gambling. This is someshit she and other wnba players been getting away with for years cause its a law but no one gives a fuck.

The only reason the russian govt cares now is the war.

Bruh it's people in your country and mine locked up right now for some bullshit weed charge. And let's say that wasn't the case it's ignorant and arrogant af to think that would just slide in another country not governed by the same laws as your own.

She fucked up and she got got. Just because you can get away with breaking the law doesn't absolve of the crime when you get caught. If you're moving around like that abroad you're dumb af. Especially in Russia of all places.

View attachment 865674

Like they all think they're doing something but realistically all these niggas are doing is driving up the price. Shut the fuck up.

Roy is a little different though. He lived there for a while and trained some Russian boxers. He has some good will there. I don't know why he didn't just say he'd use that rather than trying to be dramatic.

Bruh it's people in your country and mine locked up right now for some bullshit weed charge. And let's say that wasn't the case it's ignorant and arrogant af to think that would just slide in another country not governed by the same laws as your own.

She fucked up and she got got. Just because you can get away with breaking the law doesn't absolve of the crime when you get caught. If you're moving around like that abroad you're dumb af. Especially in Russia of all places.

Im with you. Im not saying any of that shit is wrong.

Im just saying had the US not given Ukraine a trillion dollars in aid, she would be free right now.

Breaking a law or not, she only in jail cause of the war.

Roy is a little different though. He lived there for a while and trained some Russian boxers. He has some good will there. I don't know why he didn't just say he'd use that rather than trying to be dramatic.

All of that was either said or implied. I was making an obvious joke but he takes himself too seriously if he thinks that shit matters right now. It doesn't.

Again all he and others like him are doing is driving the price up of negotiations. And Britney Griner and her plight simply put is just not that important. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Im with you. Im not saying any of that shit is wrong.

Im just saying had the US not given Ukraine a trillion dollars in aid, she would be free right now.

Breaking a law or not, she only in jail cause of the war.

No she's only in jail because she broke the law. War and the US aiding Ukraine is a by product making her potential release more complicated. Ukraine wasn't even under attack or being aided trillions by the US when she was arrested.

It's some privileged American shit to think otherwise and to expect that to be glossed over just because she's a celebrity.

View attachment 865674

This is true...but it's funny because a theme early on in this thread was how come people weren't talking more and putting up more of a fuss over her and it was said this may be the reason why...and now that it's happening it's "people need to shut up because it's fucking things up"

This is true...but it's funny because a theme early on in this thread was how come people weren't talking more and putting up more of a fuss over her and it was said this may be the reason why...and now that it's happening it's "people need to shut up because it's fucking things up"

Talk to them don't talk to me.

Back