Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Aight cool but we trading some White Russian dude that nobody knows over somebody that people know. Don’t let a cracker go before your sister my brother. And could careless about Russian and their laws when they violating laws by invading another country

Lmao. Do you know what that white dude arrested for?

You killing me with this one.

I don’t give a fuck if it’s a another black person. Unless it was my close family I don’t care because that white dude is a real life threat compared to just a WNBA player that complains about not making money even though she’s richer than 90% of folks in the US.

Lmao. Do you know what that white dude arrested for?

You killing me with this one.

I don’t give a fuck if it’s a another black person. Unless it was my close family I don’t care because that white dude is a real life threat compared to just a WNBA player that complains about not making money even though she’s richer than 90% of folks in the US.

Do you even know the cracker name? Give me a rundown. He an arms dealer, commit genocide, take secrets?

Aight cool but we trading some White Russian dude that nobody knows over somebody that people know. Don’t let a cracker go before your sister my brother. And could careless about Russian and their laws when they violating laws by invading another country

Like y’all miggas give a fuck he an arms dealer for real. Bitch shit

He supplied weapons for genocides all over Africa. But yeah let's give him up for sister griner.

Keep going.

He supplied weapons for genocides all over Africa. But yeah let's give him up for sister griner.

Keep going.

why you quote me we don’t directly communicate based on your request.

so the alternative is let her stay and let him stay here until they come up with a better trade? Should we ask for a spy back to make it more even or some other random prisoner that’s hold equal value.

so the alternative is let her stay and let him stay here until they come up with a better trade? Should we ask for a spy back to make it more even or some other random prisoner that’s hold equal value.

objectively speaking a notorious arms dealer who is likely responsible for countless deaths across the world for a basketball player isnt a fair trade.

objectively speaking a notorious arms dealer who is likely responsible for countless deaths across the world for a basketball player isnt a fair trade.

i know it’s not fair on any level but what’s the alternative? Let her rot or negotiate and try and get her an one of our war criminals or spies?

i know it’s not fair on any level but what’s the alternative? Let her rot or negotiate and try and get her an one of our war criminals or spies?

The answer is a very simple

Keep negotiating until an acceptable deal is reached

And if they want Viktor Bout that bad....then she is simply going to have to stay in that bitch

That dude is literally a worldwide threat

You stay in my reactions and I know it makes your day I acknowledge you anyway even if it is to trash you. You'll stay on ignore right where you belong but these dumbass takes were too much to ignore today so I chose violence.

If the weight of her freedom is freeing a man with a hand in the deaths of thousands then yeah she should rot in Russia.

Lol at thinking Russia has any interest in a fair trade. Are you not paying attention to the offer they put on the table?

I'm gonna take a nap. You're on such a role think of some more compelling things to say while I'm gone. Maybe I'll respond maybe I'll go back to ignoring tf out you.

You stay in my reactions and I know it makes your day I acknowledge you anyway even if it is to trash you. You'll stay on ignore right where you belong but these dumbass takes were too much to ignore today so I chose violence.

If the weight of her freedom is freeing a man with a hand in the deaths of thousands then yeah she should rot in Russia.

Lol at thinking Russia has any interest in a fair trade. Are you not paying attention to the offer they put on the table?

I'm gonna take a nap. You're on such a role think of some more compelling things to say while I'm gone. Maybe I'll respond maybe I'll go back to ignoring tf out you.

Not understanding why you took me off ignore for this at all thanks for the lesson in international studies tho

I kinda wanna bet @HellCzar if he can make it a week debating someone without an insult but @Revolver Ocelot got me not wanting to make a gotdamn wager on this bitch ever again lol

hermancain-smile.gif

Back