Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

But you do that shit a lot.

Form these concrete opinions with only 1/2 the info. The tweet that started this exchange clearly had dudes name in it, and from there all it would be is a simple google search.

And I looked dude up saw what it was so what else you need me to say. Any time I’ve gotten new information I would change it to reflect that. Did you see a double down here?

Lol trade talk funny but the US isn't currently holding any Russian with the status of BG. Anyone you can think of will be a W for Russia and Russia knows that.

Unfortunately, she gonna have to sit this one out until this war by proxy is over

And I looked dude up saw what it was so what else you need me to say. Any time I’ve gotten new information I would change it to reflect that. Did you see a double down here?

The info was there for you before you posted this

Aight cool but we trading some White Russian dude that nobody knows over somebody that people know. Don’t let a cracker go before your sister my brother. And could careless about Russian and their laws when they violating laws by invading another country

Do you even know the cracker name? Give me a rundown. He an arms dealer, commit genocide, take secrets?

I’m just not in favor of trading a real menace to society for a regular person that broke a law in another country.

So it’s all stupid to me with the free her or whoever shit.

When you in other folks shit respect it and act accordingly

nah nigga

this 'merica

do wtf we want

:hahaha:

For what though?

I mean, with all the sanctions Biden put on Russia, Putin has absolutely no incentive to release her.

If Biden's not gonna lift any of the sanctions, then this is all just a big political floor show that won't amount to anything.

Back