Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

She could end up being sentenced for a month

She's a celebrity so it's possible they're making an example

Have any of the people wanting her instantly released looked up previous cases of people getting arrested for the same thing to see what their fate was?

This should remind people that the US has different laws than other places and you should check them out before traveling so they don't get arrested for something that's legal in US

I agree she's most likely being made an example of along with some other political related things already mentioned.

I just find it interesting how many people are all of a sudden seemingly pro law and order and "she should get whatever sentence she gets for breaking the law" as if an excessive sentence is all of a sudden a foreign concept. It's almost like there's this weird animosity towards her

I agree she's most likely being made an example of along with some other political related things already mentioned.

I just find it interesting how many people are all of a sudden seemingly pro law and order and "she should get whatever sentence she gets for breaking the law" as if an excessive sentence is all of a sudden a foreign concept. It's almost like there's this weird animosity towards her
Who?

If she broke the law here, I would’ve gave her that same energy

C'mon b, you being disingenuous as fuck.

There's been numerous threads here where people did some fuck'd up shit and post after post was "lock em up and throw away the key" or something to that affect.

There's been numerous threads here where people did some fuck'd up shit and post after post was "lock em up and throw away the key" or something to that affect.

If she broke the law here, I would’ve gave her that same energy

If yall really would have this same mentality of it being ok to face a possible 10 year sentence over a vape pen then that's actually pretty sad.

You looking behind the lens of an American. 10 year sentence over a vape pen is sad but this a diff country with a diff set of laws. America laws not the world’s law

Nah that's not an American lense. It's through a lens of the punishment far overexceeding the actual crime committed. You do bring up another point though which is it is quite hypocritical to be against excessive punishment being just part of the law in one place but to just accept it as normal in another.

Nah that's not an American lense. It's through a lens of the punishment far overexceeding the actual crime committed. You do bring up another point though which is it is quite hypocritical to be against excessive punishment being just part of the law in one place but to just accept it as normal in another.
That’s how you feel but that’s their law. You don’t go into another country and be like “but in America…” they not trying to hear that. You know how all this could’ve been avoided? If Brit left the damn vape pen at home

That’s how you feel but that’s their law. You don’t go into another country and be like “but in America…” they not trying to hear that. You know how all this could’ve been avoided? If Brit left the damn vape pen at home

That's what you're misunderstanding. I'm not saying because vapes aren't a big deal in America the potential sentence is too harsh. I'm saying regardless of wherever she's at that's too harsh of a sentence to face.

It's just funny to see the stance of being so stuck on "the law is the law" as if there's not fucked up laws and sentences that don't match up. As if you can't just say "that too harsh of a sentence for that crime". If it's always just "the law is the law" then there's a bunch of shit people talk about they may as well just shut up and take a wild ass sentence for

That's what you're misunderstanding. I'm not saying because vapes aren't a big deal in America the potential sentence is too harsh. I'm saying regardless of wherever she's at that's too harsh of a sentence to face.

It's just funny to see the stance of being so stuck on "the law is the law" as if there's not fucked up laws and sentences that don't match up. As if you can't just say "that too harsh of a sentence for that crime". If it's always just "the law is the law" then there's a bunch of shit people talk about they may as well just shut up and take a wild ass sentence for

I think we can all agree that's too harsh of a sentence ANYWHERE, but at the same time recognize that that is the current law out there and folks should move accordingly

I think we can all agree that's too harsh of a sentence ANYWHERE, but at the same time recognize that that is the current law out there and folks should move accordingly

Pretty much. But saying she should move accordingly is different from some of the shit being said in this thread from a blatant wishing of rape to the "she gets what she deserves" type posts.

Trade for merchant of death gonna be a no from me. Need someone less dangerous

I mean I hear you but this don’t count as fucked up shit probably stupid asf considering it’s Russia but she ain’t kill nobody or move kilos. I personally don’t think she should do 10 but I ain’t a Russian judge

I mean I hear you but this don’t count as fucked up shit probably stupid asf considering it’s Russia but she ain’t kill nobody or move kilos. I personally don’t think she should do 10 but I ain’t a Russian judge

Up to 10 years.

Back