Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Not at all.

But with social media and news cycles, I'd know if there was a groundswelling of support for her.

Also, oftentimes, what's not reported can tell you more than what actually is reported.

Basically, if there was widespread support for her, it would be all over the news.

Since there's not, I have to assume that there isn't.
How do you know if there is "groundswlling" support from her community if you dont follow that community? I dont care about your stance on gays but when people make up false statements to prove a point, I have too call it out.

When something is not reported, it may not be reported in the media you take in. If you only watch local news, you will most likely not hear about a lot that goes on in another state.

I did a simple search. Found the below from GLAaD

Screenshot_20220318-140506.png

The bolded is true.

Don't know why so many black gays are in denial about it.

Also, it's common knowledge that most of them prioritize their sexuality over their race.

Meaning, they consider themselves gay/transgender/whatever before they consider themselves black.

You made the bold up. You should replace "common knowledge" with "my opinion".

How do you know if there is "groundswlling" support from her community if you dont follow that community? I dont care about your stance on gays but when people make up false statements to prove a point, I have too call it out.

When something is not reported, it may not be reported in the media you take in. If you only watch local news, you will most likely not hear about a lot that goes on in another state.

View attachment 795870
Lol my nigga found a tweet

View attachment 795870

You missed the key words in my post.

Which were "widespread"...........and.............."groundswelling."

My quote/unquote........."opinion".............. is based on what I've observed (or haven't observed) on multiple media outlets.

To me, and again........this is just my opinion @Mister .............a tweet from GLAAD doesn't constitute widespread support.

It comes across as if they're just doing it because they have to in order to save face.......not because they really want to.

Say what you want, but the energy just isn't the same.

Say what y'all want about deadeye but if them fruitcakes gaf about griner
This would be a way bigger deal

That's all they can do bruh.

Not even mad at them anymore because most of them know that's the only way they can come at me.

The truth speaks for itself though.

Since they can't dispute the truth, the only thing they can do is try to kill the messenger.

Last edited:
Back