Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

If they're forcing her, yeah that might be a problem. And some rights group might complain.

But she isn't a prisoner of war, just a regular prisoner.

And if all they serve is ham sandwiches, then...... :js4:

That's actually against the law here for a regular prison to only serve pork products to muslims. I think it falls under cruel and unusual punishment or violation of religious freedoms cause you are basically starving them by doing that knowing it goes against their religion.

That's actually against the law here for a regular prison to only serve pork products to muslims. I think it falls under cruel and unusual punishment or violation of religious freedoms cause you are basically starving them by doing that knowing it goes against their religion.

Yeah that's what soldiers was doing to prisoners at guantanamo bay

Do you follow anything gay community does?

Not at all.

But with social media and news cycles, I'd know if there was a groundswelling of support for her.

Also, oftentimes, what's not reported can tell you more than what actually is reported.

Basically, if there was widespread support for her, it would be all over the news.

Since there's not, I have to assume that there isn't.

Reactions: GNS
I know for a fact they don't neither does the states. It's just a thought out loud
I'm saying in regards to the law, at least some folks in America would work to make sure ppl are situated and fed correctly... Russians would probably laugh

I'm saying in regards to the law, at least some folks in America would work to make sure ppl are situated and fed correctly... Russians would probably laugh

I'm saying this country would laugh as well. Shit even though folks advocating look at how they still treating the adults and kids illegally crossing the boarder once they got them locked up.

Back