Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

I just dont understand folks that go to other countries acting like a "fucking american" after that boy got caned during the clinton era I learned my lesson.

This mother fucker wanna pull the shit in a totalitarian government run countey... Nah man... How she aint learn from ol boy that got sent back from north korea...barely alive?

I just dont understand folks that go to other countries acting like a "fucking american" after that boy got caned during the clinton era I learned my lesson.

This mother fucker wanna pull the shit in a totalitarian government run countey... Nah man... How she aint learn from ol boy that got sent back from north korea...barely alive?
Americans feel they “American” everywhere and other countries should appease to them

Last edited:
Well at least she doesn't look like she's being mistreated physically

imo the real question is....why does the wnba attract so many gay broads?

Imagine the amount of pussy gettin ate when they stay at hotels durin away gms

Pussies be wetter than the ocean at motel 6

This was posted in extremely poor taste

Now that being said, can you imagine the looks Liz Cambage gets when she walk into the locker room after getting traded to a new team?

Why should they?

This person got locked up because this person violated a drug law in Russia.

Not because this person is LGBTQ.

This ain’t an LGBTQ issue.

Sidenote: This person is gonna be just fine and will be home much sooner than later, playing basketball in the WNBA like nothing ever happened.

Some of y’all are way too dramatic .

Aint nothin’ gonna happen to this person.

You're missing the point.

Well, to a degree at least.

It's not an LGBT issue...........it's a race issue.

Basically, if she was white..........the LGBT would be going all out for her.

Since she's black, they don't care about her either way.

Case in point:

If that was Diana Taurasi or Sue Bird have to admit the story would be getting more coverage and more diplomatic actions would be taken in trying to get them released and back here.

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

I wonder if it would be considered a war crime or break some type of international law for a government to only feed muslim prisoners pork.

If they're forcing her, yeah that might be a problem. And some rights group might complain.

But she isn't a prisoner of war, just a regular prisoner.

And if all they serve is ham sandwiches, then...... :js4:

Back