Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

What the hell is deadeye's point that you're talking about? If it happened after the 3rd line of one of his posts I'm gonna need a recap.

That some of us jump away from debate and proper discourse to insults, shit that isn't really relevant to the debate at hand, or claiming indifference when you can't prove your point or are losing the debate.

I don't necessarily subscribe to his arguments in this thread but he's right about that. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That some of us jump away from debate and proper discourse to insults, shit that isn't really relevant to the debate at hand, or claiming indifference.

I don't necessarily subscribe to his arguments in this thread but he's right about that. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Oh... well duh!

I'm not trying to have a debate with @deadeye (or anyone else for that matter) about the the intersection of the gay and black and gay + black communities.

LMAO

giphy.gif

Real talk...is she guilty...cause if she guilty we ain’t got time for this...there is a legit war going on...if she innocent I assure you no other athletes playing in Russia again. But real talk...Russia can’t be stupid enough to think America gonna care about a aging under paid black lesbian female WNBA player...she only there cause they probably pay her more than she makes here

I give Russia credit cuz I think that was the point

the way America doesn't gaf just points out American hypocrisy when it comes to sympathy for ukraine

Griner checks all the categories that America loves to discriminate against.........so I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason Griner became a target was to galvanize more political division in the US

bottom line is they need to get shorty back asap cuz russian prison isn't like american prison

and I really don't care if she guilty or not......the US needs to keep the same energy like they did for that stupid white boy who was over in north korea wilding out

I'm that washed now to where I can't even tell if u are trolling with this post......🙁

Naw, I'm dead serious. Where the United States is concerned, geopolitics - ESPECIALLY geopolitics involving Communist countries - has always trumped internal racism. That holds true whether the person we're talking about is black, white, African, asian, etc. Sounds like I'm shooting the USA some bail or defending it, but I'm definitely not.

It just is what it is.

Sad to say, if trump was in office this prolly would get more attention or she might even be home.

Trump loves any attention. And woulda claimed "he closes deals and is very close to putin."

He woulda tried to use it to curry favour w gays n blks.

But when brittany came home, he woulda made it a public spectacle n she would have to kiss the ring.

Back