Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

View attachment 802009

Doesn't appear that anyone with any authority directly told her anything. Seems like she just talking to talk. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Maybe she details more in the podcast.

What she's saying makes sense though.

Which is, if Britney gets nationwide support.........Putin might think he can use her as leverage.

Without that kind of support, he won't think he'll be able to use her to his advantage.

Basically, they think Britney will be safer if no one makes a big deal out of her captivity.

Which is, if Britney gets nationwide support.........Putin might think he can use her as leverage.

Without that kind of support, he won't think he'll be able to use her to his advantage.

Basically, they think Britney will be safer if no one makes a big deal out of her captivity.

Agreed but that's just common sense. The US has less than zero leverage in this situation. Pretty much all citizens of NATO nations that are in prison in Russia are at their mercy right now. Ain't nothing any of those countries can do to help them short of ending sanctions which isn't gonna happen.

If Britney was a bout 5’5 and blonde, tho…

2A5F816E-DDDD-42F8-AC7F-2840F9819CA4.gif

Leverage be damned. DEVGRU operation woulda been in the works already

You only reinforcing his point for no reason.
🤷🏿‍♂️
Just seeing this

But I'm no longer entertaining opinions that I think are baseless, uninformed, and or silly

I'm pretty sure that's my right as well. I don't have to continue engaging with thoughts and opinions that I don't want to

You realize this directly contradicts the narrative you've been trying to push in this thread right?

You realize this directly contradicts the narrative you've been trying to push in this thread right?

It doesn't.

Just because she's probably safer if people aren't rallying behind her doesn't dismiss how the LGBT community isn't supporting her like they would someone who they'd consider to be more................"one of their own."

Now, if you believe they're being quiet for the same reasons that Lisa Leslie said..........then you might have a point.

However, Lisa Leslie isn't part of the LGBT community.............and there's been no mention from the LGBT community that this is the reason for their relative silence.

I could be wrong though.

Maybe @loud-ninja can do another search to see if they've tweeted anything along those lines.

dude trying to hold in his laughter clip.gif

Last edited:
Just seeing this

But I'm no longer entertaining opinions that I think are baseless, uninformed, and or silly

I'm pretty sure that's my right as well. I don't have to continue engaging with thoughts and opinions that I don't want to

You deadass waited a week to do the same thing for no reason. You could have just... not said anything at all.

Blessings.

It doesn't.

Just because she's probably safer if people aren't rallying behind her doesn't dismiss how the LGBT community isn't supporting her like they would someone who they'd consider to be more................"one of their own."

Now, if you believe they're being quiet for the same reasons that Lisa Leslie said..........then you might have a point.

However, Lisa Leslie isn't part of the LGBT community.............and there's been no mention from the LGBT community that this is the reason for their relative silence.

I could be wrong though.

Maybe @loud-ninja can do another search to see if they've tweeted anything along those lines.

View attachment 802494

That's just it. You very much could be wrong...but your pushing your pov as a fact while trying to give yourself an out in case it doesn't pan out. Either stand on your opinion or admit you simply don't know what you're talking about as usual

I've been locked up abroad, America don't give a fuck and they aren't gonna try to get you out if you violate a law that's also American law. They literally tell you to keep your head up. The embassy might help you get lawyer or something.

Now if Britney was locked because she was strapping down blonde bitches, that's different. They'll try to come get her.

I got my dumbass locked up in Japan and them motherfuckers got mad when I told them, I'ma American, I don't talk to cops. Held me for 3 days and eventually had to let me go because I wouldn't say shit.

Some sorry ass Japanese power simp mad, thought I fucked his lady. He said I took advantage of her. I thought damn, it's like that, now I really gotta fuck her.

Now in America, you can't get held like that, especially off of some fucking hearsay.

Anyway, the Japanese lady told the cops nothing happened and I got out and was told to stay away from Japanese women.

America didn't do shit.

She would've had to have been a celebrity too...........but I get your point.

A well-known personality like Jennifer Aniston......Diane Sawyer.........Katie Couric..........etc.

Well yes. She would still be “Britney Griner”, WNBA player… just with a different look

It doesn't.

I could be wrong though.

View attachment 802494
Naw, not interested. You can purposely play ignorant to push your point if you want. I dont have twitter. When I did the search, results pulled up the blade, a gay owned news publication. I got the tweet from there. That is as far as i went. You just made a blanket statement about a group of people you dont even follow. There is a reason many groups came up with their own news publications because they feel main stream media outlets under report. If you dont hear any crime going on in the native american community, does that mean you think it doesnt exist? You just dont follow that group of people to know what goes on in their lives.

For some reason, yall want the energy to be the same like the dave chappelle thread where the gay community tried to cancel him. This case is way different.

Based on what we know, she committed a crime in a foreign country we got beef with. Yall want that community to do more. If the gov cant do shit, what can the LGBT community do?
There is a war going on. We got sanctions on russia. There is a no fly zone. Information is in russia's hands. They dont like us. They are against gays. We have no power there. But some of yall want more than a "we support brittney" tweet. "ThEy nEed To KeEp tHE sAmE EnErGy" is the buzz phrase going around.

Like I said before. Yall got it.

Last edited:
I've been locked up abroad, America don't give a fuck and they aren't gonna try to get you out if you violate a law that's also American law. They literally tell you to keep your head up. The embassy might help you get lawyer or something.

Now if Britney was locked because she was strapping down blonde bitches, that's different. They'll try to come get her.

I got my dumbass locked up in Japan and them motherfuckers got mad when I told them, I'ma American, I don't talk to cops. Held me for 3 days and eventually had to let me go because I wouldn't say shit.

Some sorry ass Japanese power simp mad, thought I fucked his lady. He said I took advantage of her. I thought damn, it's like that, now I really gotta fuck her.

Now in America, you can't get held like that, especially off of some fucking hearsay.

Anyway, the Japanese lady told the cops nothing happened and I got out and was told to stay away from Japanese women.

America didn't do shit.

LMAOOOO.

this made me lol.

GOAT story. You the real mvp.

You left out how them Japanese police beat yo ass and how you cried for 3 days str8 cuz u thought u were gonna die in a Japanese prison.

Last edited:
Back