Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

she needs more people ? ....... or less ?
less

at this point, and im getting pretty triggered at the thought of this possibility, but she knows people know she's a troll.

because she's attractive, she can toe the line of troll and IG model and still get away with having a huge following b/c niggas just wanna see her and her ass

less

at this point, and im getting pretty triggered at the thought of this possibility, but she knows people know she's a troll.

because she's attractive, she can toe the line of troll and IG model and still get away with having a huge following b/c niggas just wanna see her and her ass

gotdammit, it's a play on words "we don't believe you.you need more people", this nigga gonna give a real answer :niggawhat:

Nigga, 25 is low for an industry chick.

Lol at not believing her.

This probably needs to be a spin-off thread but 25 is also low for regular chicks these days, in my experience

Had a 23 y/o chick tell me her body count was in the 60s without blinking.

“Oh yea I used to be a hoe in high school”

Used to be??

This probably needs to be a spin-off thread but 25 is also low for regular chicks these days, in my experience

Had a 23 y/o chick tell me her body count was in the 60s without blinking.

“Oh yea I used to be a hoe in high school”

Used to be??
As long as Niggaz keep acting shocked and disgusted chicks gonna keep lying their body count....

What they not gonna do is stop fucking...

Niggaz can use all the cliches about keys and locks if they want... But these chicks counts be just as high as the Niggaz...

If it grosses you out, just move on to the next chick she prolly lying too

As long as Niggaz keep acting shocked and disgusted chicks gonna keep lying their body count....

What they not gonna do is stop fucking...

Niggaz can use all the cliches about keys and locks if they want... But these chicks counts be just as high as the Niggaz...

If it grosses you out, just move on to the next chick she prolly lying too

Don’t assume sir I still smashed *shrug*

But in my head she immediately got filed into the throwaway category

gotdammit, it's a play on words "we don't believe you.you need more people", this nigga gonna give a real answer :niggawhat:
im familiar with the lyric sir

i thought we were trying to have a mature discussion

i see the error in my judgement

i will be a better mod b/c of this

Not reading this shit but the cover is cool

Gave it a GOAT b/c I can use one of the pics as a new Screensaver lol. I'm not buying the book to read about her hoe exploits. Saw the reviews on Amazon bashing her book can't say I'm surprised.

She started with a dope hustle most IG chicks do.

I'm not hating or condemning at all but itd be nice to get a real review on what it's about and maybe even an interesting read if she's shedding light on celebrity relationships she's had.

I would actually get the book if I actually knew what it was about. Those amazon reviews are bias as fuck. If the book is about her sexcapades & some Super head vengeful "I hate men" shit, then nah. More than likely that book is about NOTHING.

I'm not a member of HOH but everyone don't need to have a voice. Especially, when nothing constructive comes from it.

I would actually get the book if I actually knew what it was about. Those amazon reviews are bias as fuck. If the book is about her sexcapades & some Super head vengeful "I hate men" shit, then nah. More than likely that book is about NOTHING.

I'm not a member of HOH but everyone don't need to have a voice. Especially, when nothing constructive comes from it.

It’s just chatty patty shit about 7 different dudes she dated

Back