Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

See this why folks should get tested beforehand whether you male/female. Folks just wildin' w/anybody.
I didnt actually know anything about her before comimg in this thread and something told me she was a stereotypival lightskin girl. Sad to see she lived down to expectations.

I will say this though, her honesty now means a man can make an informed decision about whether to hit. Any man who chooses to hit and gets burned would deserve it.

tumblr_pck3pbOszt1sll7qho1_400.gif

I thought y'all liked freaks ?

Well if I were single I would hit. You can ask her to get tested and go from there. A lot of y'all might be surprised at how some of the baddest IG chicks get down.
We like freaks, not freaks with infested pussy!

It's not like we're speculating about her yeasty pussy, the admission came from her own mouth! I don't know about you but given that information I can't be risking my health just because a bitch looks bad.

Yeast infection is mad common my dude. Ask any female. Y'all see the commercials on TV playing aaaalll the time. Shit do a google search and see for yourself.
When a chick prefaces that with "i smashed 3 dudes in a week" that doesn't raise any question marks for you?

'My dad is a feminist.' In other words, your father is a pussy.

She's talking about people being judgmental but didn't this broad post a list of demands a while back of what a nigga needs to be to be with her?
Nigga stop thinking and enjoy her body

'My dad is a feminist.' In other words, your father is a pussy.

She's talking about people being judgmental but didn't this broad post a list of demands a while back of what a nigga needs to be to be with her?

whats wrong with the second part?

whats wrong with the second part?

Because it don't make much sense to judge a dude about what he is or isn't then turn around say people are being judgmental about your ass shaking videos. Plus, If I remember correctly her list was quite ridiculous anyway.

Last edited:
All these new posts,I thought some heat dropped

Nope

Back