Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

I actually prefer more talking instead of pics. I'm intrigued about the discussion and the ideology of what a ig model should be

Fam a yeast infection doesn't necessarily come from sex. She's a physical trainer, she trains all the time and in skin tight clothing in 30 degree weather every day. Thats the perfect Environment for yeast to grow.

Y'all want these girls who look like Rihanna, have Beyonce money and swag, body like Ravi Loso, suck dick like Pinky, freaky like Skin Diamond, cook, clean,watch sports, play video games but can only have been with 1 nigga they whole life LOLOLOL

Would I wife her ? Prolly not, would I smash ? Absolutely, shes a grown woman who knows what she wants and ain't scared of her sexual side, and it's chicks who've done way worse. If most chicks could fuck Miguel, Trey Songz and Idris Elba in a week they would.
Hey man we've all got different standards and different things we would accept in the women we deal with. You changed my life with your thread on the IC about stocks and investing so I would hate for you to get burned by a bitch just because she looks good!

With that said my bad on the thread derailment. Here is some heat of the sexy skettel in question. If any of these are reposts sue me!

Brittany-Renner-5.jpg

Attachments

• Brittany-Renner-2.jpg
    Brittany-Renner-2.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 95
My nigga my bad for derailing and @dasmooth1 maximum respect to you brother !!!! This post is for you

Brittany-Renner.jpg
this is og renner, before all the psycho babble and before i found out she should be barred from speaking

she had that many dudes and none of them tried to wife . lol puss must be trash

Damn she tryna talk niggaz out of fucking with her?!
She starting a movement...

Mad chicks gonna start listing their body counts..

20's and 30's gonna seem low after a while..... Watch

U believe her?
I thought j.cole already gave niggaz a formula

When she first became “internet famous” thought she was known for having 1 long time boyfriend, and wouldn’t even let men follow her for a while. Iono her lifetime body count but just 24 doesn’t seem that far fetched.

Long as she not burning I’d stil line up to be #25 though.

When she first became “internet famous” thought she was known for having 1 long time boyfriend, and wouldn’t even let men follow her for a while. Iono her lifetime body count but just 24 doesn’t seem that far fetched.

Long as she not burning I’d stil line up to be #25 though.
Bless your heart

Fam a yeast infection doesn't necessarily come from sex. She's a physical trainer, she trains all the time and in skin tight clothing in 30 degree weather every day. Thats the perfect Environment for yeast to grow.

Y'all want these girls who look like Rihanna, have Beyonce money and swag, body like Ravi Loso, suck dick like Pinky, freaky like Skin Diamond, cook, clean,watch sports, play video games but can only have been with 1 nigga they whole life LOLOLOL

Would I wife her ? Prolly not, would I smash ? Absolutely, shes a grown woman who knows what she wants and ain't scared of her sexual side, and it's chicks who've done way worse. If most chicks could fuck Miguel, Trey Songz and Idris Elba in a week they would.

You kinda need to slow yo roll on that statement breh like seriously. You can't make that statement for everyone. I ain't gone lie those names you just mentioned are very attractive or were at one time or another. My thing is with these females especially the ones on IG, are nothing more than eye candy. A lot of them brawds are dumb ass shit or just put themselves out there for attention.

On the real if I was looking for a woman, I'd rather pursue one that's down to earth not seeking attention on social media by doing/saying outrageous shit.

Back