Brittany Renner is a predator

"He could have Google'd her"

Great. What else is there to be said besides that on this story?
Had he done that we wouldn't be here

But my point is there is no excuse for the position he put himself in.. he was being willfully ignorant despite his age

Fam put that nigga on ignore, I find it's niggas on here who will purposely move the goalposts for niggas they like or don't like.

You 100% right, PJ a grown ass man and made his bed, this dude hates women and wants to erase all accountability and blame from PJ and leave it just on Brittany. You dropped pure facts and niggas still tryna dance around it and move goalposts.

agreed

Thing is she foul for how she carrying it and he just got caught up. He still richer than most folks at least for right now and I think he will be ok I mean he just got one kid Cromartie had like 10.

College tour?!!

laughing-mike-tyson.gif

10 bucks says she takes the lil nigga baby with her.

Her and teanna catching nuts to the face giving double top while the baby cries 10 feet away.

Its a cold game niggas

Lol gotta relax the imagination man that’s an image nobody wants

• Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313
Fam put that nigga on ignore, I find it's niggas on here who will purposely move the goalposts for niggas they like or don't like.

You 100% right, PJ a grown ass man and made his bed, this dude hates women and wants to erase all accountability and blame from PJ and leave it just on Brittany. You dropped pure facts and niggas still tryna dance around it and move goalposts.
Maan it didn't even click for me that he was one of them woman haters that stay making women hating threads.

Now I remember him.

It's crazy how dude tried to make up his own narrative when everyone understood what I was getting at.

A 22 year old is old enough to have finished college and become a CEO with employees.

Dude a whole grown man

Maan it didn't even click for me that he was one of them woman haters that stay making women hating threads.

Now I remember him.

It's crazy how dude tried to make up his own narrative when everyone understood what I was getting at.

A 22 year old is old enough to have finished college and become a CEO with employees.

Dude a whole grown man

Facts like yes 22 is young and dumb but it still grown and by 22 you know about the birds and bees

I would agree with this but.... google

No youth excuses for PJ

Everything he needed to know about that hoe was a Google search away
If someone offers you crack at 22, knowing what you know about crack

If you become addicted, u think people gonna laugh at the drug dealer and blame him?

Nah they gonna call you a crackhead

Soul rattler on some other shit

Facts

@ the bold cuz he prolly making it about himself subconsciously or knows somebody personally who went through it he admires. I hope the brother finds Allah, God or whatever he believes in to show him the way to positivity.
He's way to hurt to be hating women online like this on the daily.

Wonders how he must be in real life.

Reactions: SeaSnake and Sion
I think some of y'all forgot what was like to be 18....dude just wants to be a good dad to his child can't fault him for that

Had he done that we wouldn't be here

But my point is there is no excuse for the position he put himself in.. he was being willfully ignorant despite his age
Brother you said that already. He is ultimately responsible for being in his situation. We got that part.

I'm asking you, is there anything else that can be said on the subject besides PJ's accountability?

Brother you said that already. He is ultimately responsible for being in his situation. We got that part.

I'm asking you, is there anything else that can be said on the subject besides PJ's accountability?
Accountability is a big deal, that many would like to avoid. He can be proactive in his push to make sure he's actively involved in his child's life. I'll say his guidance that's supposed to be around him failed unless he chose not to listen. And I think many have already spoken on Renner's blame.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler

Nigga grow a fucking spine and respond to me directly instead of having pathetic sistagurl moments.

"Gurl just ignore him :df4:"

Matter fact you shut the fuck up until you can back up the gossip you keep spreading about other men:
My wife is black, not lite skin or mixed.

It is what it is, this hotep ran off with the Money and it's been "under construction" indefinitely now. The investors can't get any transparency or information and there's no school in sight. Some asked for their money back to no avail. Charlatans steal money aaaalll the time. Find their money and give it back to them.

He calls himself a doctor but was proven not to have any psychology degrees at all, said he was a descendant of Frederick Douglas which the family vehemently disputed. Said Kobe Bryant was killed because of the pharmaceutical industry, on and on I could go. It is what it is.
Everything that you've said is just wrong.

1. You said his school is "under construction".

He bought the school. It's fully built. 2 buildings to be exact. Here he is walking through it

2. You said investors aren't given any transparency. But he shows the buildings almost weekly and let's everyone know that at this moment, he needs HVAC and plumbing repairs done. And on his website he offers 5 levels of investment that allows for more detailed information about the school progress IF you pay the investment fees.

But again, he explains alot to the public for free:

Exactly what transparency do you want? Assuming you've even donated?

3. You said there's no school in sight. But here's a video someone else made visibly showing the property.

4. You said he's not proven to have any psychology degrees. But the certificate is right here for you to see:

And even his detractors had to walk back their lies about him not being a doctor of clinical psychology:

5. You said the family denied that he was a descendant when that's not accurate. He said he is a blood relative of Frederick Douglas, not a biological grandchild, which they both agree as stated here:

So why don't you know any of this? And again, where did he run away to? Answer the question.

Did @Sion just... run away from this thread?

:hahaha:
He didn't start raising funds for his school until 2015. And it's not under construction, it's fully built and HVAC and plumbing is being repaired now.

FF 26 seconds

Why did you run from the other thread to this one?

You keep telling lies about Umar as if the facts are not easily searchable. Don't you run from this thread either.

I'll be back in a bit gonna get my googles on

All it takes is a Google search right?

It’s not a question of whether he responsible for his own choices but whether he responsible for the entire outcome…and the answer is HELL nah. The outcome is based on what he chose, but in reality it’s caused by that girl. If she wasn’t so empty on the inside she wouldn’t dream of taking advantage of another human like that. But I know it’s part of a man’s curse to place all the debts on him even when he not completely at fault because we supposed to be the ones with all the knowledge. What you ignoring though is a lot of knowledge come from personal experience. And he lacked that. He was supposed to borrow it from others, but that’s also a matter of experience. Can’t fault him all the way.

If you mean Brittany, of course we can shift focus to her and the society that enables such whoredom but that's preaching to the choir. Everyone knows what hoes do, the teaching moment is on pj side of the equation. So for me ain't nothing else to focus on. Call it victim blaming i guess..

This is in some form of the "let everybody cook" culture.

Not totally but somehow lol

Accountability is a big deal, that many would like to avoid. He can be proactive in his push to make sure he's actively involved in his child's life. I'll say his guidance that's supposed to be around him failed unless he chose not to listen. And I think many have already spoken on Renner's blame.
Yeah I think enough has been said about responsibility and accountability on both sides. PJ should research before committing to relationships and Renner should not be a financial predator. Got it.

I take issue with how quickly not just the world, but black men specifically, are so quick to call a black man a piece of shit for the bullshit he finds himself in regardless of it is 100%, 50%, or 0% his fault.

The reaction begins and ends with "shut the fuck up, it's your fault, you did it, no excuses, no nuance, no forgiveness, no compassion, suffer the consequences you have coming to you so the rest of the world can learn from your example."

And when somebody like me points this out, we get told "you a hotep. You a pick me. You hate hate women" by passive aggressive negroes who spend 95% of their time online masturbating to IG models

• Ether
Reactions: Mister B.