Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

This is a false narrative that people keep bringing up.

Bruh they met each other for the first time last year.

They have a picture from one game, she was plotting on the whole team and was trying to choose and athlete, prolly dm'ed them all and he was the only one take took the bait.

If there is proof of them dating or meeting up when he was 17 ill take my L.

But I have only seen twitter making these statements because of the pic of her at a game.
It's not just twitter alot of media has put that out there I'm pretty sure she kept a close eye on him at the time

Because that's what being reported she started following him when he was in Kentucky she must've heard how good he is
i've read the same thing that Busta is referring to but if you can show she had been watching him since he was a minor, then I will apologize

In this situation you disagree with the clowning and even if an individual ignores advice given sympathy needs to be there?
I never agree with clowning. That shit has zero benefit. It actually shows weakness because so many of us are more interested in laughing, mocking, and joking than learning, building, and saving. We laugh at shit that really ain't even funny but as long as it ain't happening to us, it's joke time.

Some say he was 17 when she was preying.

Yet again, never seen evidence of this.

She was with the entire industry around that time so to say she sat around and preyed and waited for just him while dating other ball players does not sound very believable.
Sound believable to me because she tried to get her bag with guys who are already established in the fame (drake, trey songz, kap etc) so why not go after someone who's young and upcoming with a promising future I think she saw the potential to trap him

Sound believable to me because she tried to get her bag with guys who are already established in the fame (drake, trey songz, kap etc) so why not go after someone who's young and upcoming with a promising future I think she saw the potential to trap him
Not saying you wrong or that she didn't go after him because of the bag.

I'm saying she went after everyone and did not seek out specifically him, he was just dumb enough to answer her while the others carried on.

Kaep made her pay for her own ticket, and this around the same time she was apparently "preying" on P.J.

And easier way to explain is like this.

You shoot your shot to 20 girls by sending them DM's and one of them takes you up on your offer.

Now you know of all these girls and just want to smash all or one of them, don't matter which one.

That's basically what most likely happened.

Not saying you wrong or that she didn't go after him because of the bag.

I'm saying she went after everyone and did not seek out specifically him, he was just dumb enough to answer her while the others carried on.

Kaep made her pay for her own ticket, and this around the same time she was apparently "preying" on P.J.

And easier way to explain is like this.

You shoot your shot to 20 girls by sending them DM's and one of them takes you up on your offer.

Now you know of all these girls and just want to smash all or one of them, don't matter which one.

That's basically what most likely happened.
Probably so

You know what's funny?

This is the first time in recent memory I've seen the term "victim blaming" ascribed to a straight black man and you didn't even mean it in any genuine manner. Put any other type of human being in PJ's place and there would be a vocal social group to say "ease up on em... it's not ALL his fault".

A man? A straight man? A straight black man? A young straight black man? "Fuck em..."
Nah i meant it, he's def a victim of fraud

LOL he cut the check

tumblr_o9l8rxNvO31v33ukso7_250.gifv

Back