Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Chicks like Renner benefit from being fine. And being shameless. they're hot enough to make dudes lose their shit and get themselves pussy whipped. if ur naive enough, desperate enough, impulsive enough + have money and fame to top it off.. you'll be made a target. All the next mf in line can do is learn from examples like this.

Prolly cuz child support hasn't been officially filed yet and he dont want to stir that pot. He might just be on an arrangement with Brittany but either way he's going to take the L.
It's best for him to get out in front of that than her.

So tired of seeing people calling him a kid and too young to know at 22. That's not a damn child.

To put it in perspective.

He's older than what Fred Hampton was who was a chairman of the black panther party

He's older than what Juicewrld and XXX got

He's older than what biggie was when he mad ready to die

He's older than Snoop was when he caught a murder and made doggystyle

He's older than I was when I was trolling the IC

He's older than NBA young boy who was about 8 kids and people never say he too young to know better.

This is a grown ass dummy.

So tired of seeing people calling him a kid and too young to know at 22. That's not a damn child.

He's older than what Fred Hampton was who was a chairman of the black panther party

He's older than NBA young boy who was about 8 kids and people never say he too young to know better.

Agreed he's definitely not a kid, but I think it was posted earlier that she was preying on him since at least his college playing days (possibly earlier).

Either way she had his nose wide open, when he should have masked up! 😂

This just happens to dudes not used to getting pussy or good looking women
Agreed he's definitely not a kid, but I think it was posted earlier that she was preying on him since at least his college playing days (possibly earlier).

Either way she had his nose wide open, when he should have masked up! 😂
She had her eyes on him since then, prolly not even him alone but anyone on the team.

They didn't know eachother until last year so this grooming talk is out of the picture.

Because at the same time she was dating Uzi and got passed around the industry and he had a girl.

This is just a classic case of a dude falling in live with his favorite IG model he grew up fantasizing about.

This just happens to dudes not used to getting pussy or good looking women

She had her eyes on him since then, prolly not even him alone but anyone on the team.

They didn't know eachother until last year so this grooming talk is out of the picture.

Because at the same time she was dating Uzi and got passed around the industry and he had a girl.

This is just a classic case of a dude falling in live with his favorite IG model he grew up fantasizing about.
she's a whoreable person

With the exception of Fred Hampton, you named a bunch of people who did enough dumb shit to get themselves imprisoned or killed. Getting tricked by a predator is not nearly as bad as any of that shit. And even Fred Hampton, despite not doing dumb shit, also got tricked and killed.

Whatever point you're trying to make falls flat as fuck.

With the exception of Fred Hampton, you named a bunch of people who did enough dumb shit to get themselves imprisoned or killed. Getting tricked by a predator is not nearly as bad as any of that shit. And even Fred Hampton, despite not doing dumb shit, also got tricked and killed.

Whatever point you're trying to make falls flat as fuck.
You completely missed the point!

I was naming people that are not considered children in societies eyes.

Most of who I named had kids of their own as well and all of them are considered grown, but P.J. is a kid?

Did his parents sign his NBA contract for him and packed his lunchbox for his games aswell?

You completely missed the point!

I was naming people that are not considered children in societies eyes.

Most of who I named had kids of their own as well and all of them are considered grown, but P.J. is a kid?

Did his parents sign his NBA contract for him and packed his lunchbox for his games aswell?
I know exactly what point you were trying to make, that Juicewrld, Snoop, XXX, and Biggie's fuckups were deserved on account of their ages and therefore PJ's fuckup is deserved on account of his age.

But age and maturity/clarity/wisdom are not directly correlated and for you to act like the average 22 year old should be wise enough to avoid this situation shows you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Alot of yall are peanut gallery, Monday morning quarterback, Captain Hindsight types who predict the plot after the movie is already over.

Every last person you named were young enough and fell for laid out traps that most people will never have to fall for because they'll never be famous rappers and athletes. They did what people their age are supposed to do: make mistakes that hopefully they learn from if they're fortunate enough to live through it. Young black men under 25 are about the only people in this country who are not given a chance to navigate adulthood. As soon as we get hair on our chest, alot of us are thrown to the wolves and then told it is our fault if we get eaten.

We need a "STFU Week part 2" for some of yall.

I know exactly what point you were trying to make, that Juicewrld, Snoop, XXX, and Biggie's fuckups were deserved on account of their ages and therefore PJ's fuckup is deserved on account of his age.

LMAOOOO

HiV8Pqv (1).png

Nah nigga wtf??!

Why you jumping to conclusions? You completely missed my point, I have no idea what you talking about.

I'm not even reading the rest

I'm only saying that we do not consider those guys kids, but we consider an older dude a kid.

It has nothing to do with fuckups.

I just named famous people under 21 that came to my head that we consider adults, you want me write none fuck ups under 21 instead?

Lemme google

LMAOOOO

View attachment 615933

Nah nigga wtf??!

Why you jumping to conclusions? You completely missed my point, I have no idea what you talking about.

I'm not even reading the rest

I'm only saying that we do not consider those guys kids, but we consider an older dude a kid.

It has nothing to do with fuckups.

I just named famous people under 21 that came to my head that we consider adults, you want me write none fuck ups under 21 instead?

Lemme google
"I'm not even reading the rest"

The response of someone without a response.

"I'm not even reading the rest"

The response of someone without a response.
No disrespect but the reason I'm not reading it is because we are obviously talking about 2 different things.

Me: How come Tekashi was considered a kid when he came out, but Michael wasn't a kid when he made thriller?

You: oh you mean because MJ was accused of raping children and changing his skin color and having a pet monkey???

Like chill out bro

College tour w Teanna Trump?

:huh2:

any one got the dates?

College tour?!!

laughing-mike-tyson.gif

10 bucks says she takes the lil nigga baby with her.

Her and teanna catching nuts to the face giving double top while the baby cries 10 feet away.

Its a cold game niggas

But age and maturity/clarity/wisdom are not directly correlated and for you to act like the average 22 year old should be wise enough to avoid this situation shows you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Alot of yall are peanut gallery, Monday morning quarterback, Captain Hindsight types who predict the plot after the movie is already over.

Every last person you named were young enough and fell for laid out traps that most people will never have to fall for because they'll never be famous rappers and athletes. They did what people their age are supposed to do: make mistakes that hopefully they learn from if they're fortunate enough to live through it. Young black men under 25 are about the only people in this country who are not given a chance to navigate adulthood. As soon as we get hair on our chest, alot of us are thrown to the wolves and then told it is our fault if we get eaten.

We need a "STFU Week part 2" for some of yall.
I would agree with this but.... google

No youth excuses for PJ

Everything he needed to know about that hoe was a Google search away

Back