Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

Hugh Hefner couldn't keep his content from bring shared and he was a legit Multi Millionaire with a team of lawyers and international business contacts, etc. And here an Only Fans model wants the world to stop and take down her content that she used a camera phone to make from the comforts of her own home. It just ain't going to happen. The more buzz and leaks that Ms. Dailey "gets" can only help her profit margin. especially since she has ZERO overhead.

No Model old school or other wise did it better that Tiara https://tiarakristine.com/ she knew how to keep her fan base motivated and repeating subscriptions.

Ms. Dailey at the end of the day has a fan base and satisfying content which in my opinion has has done two things: #1- given her an insane revenue bump #2 - allowed her to elevate to the next phase of her womanhood where she is ultimately free to be her true self at the same damn time!

Respect!
What makes u think I have zero overhead? Lol I have rent, a car note, a child to take care of, I don’t get child support. I pay all that. I’m lost on that one, but ok.

What makes u think I have zero overhead? Lol I have rent, a car note, a child to take care of, I don’t get child support. I pay all that. I’m lost on that one, but ok.

What I meant by zero overhead is simply that you aren't in a studio making videos, or paying photographers or videographers. No disrespect and I am glad that you are engaged in conversation with the people here.

I feel your "pain" for taking care of your responsibilities though. No judgement here. I actually understand the "game" more than you might think.

Oh and one last thing since were talking about my body yes I got my breast done when I was 18 I am 33 years old now and they still look bomb as fuck I got big as hell when I was pregnant with my daughter so I got 360 Lipo on my back sides and stomach and inner thighs my ass and titties got so big from being pregnant that there would be no reason for me to add fat into my ass I would look like a circus freak I am too short for all that shit, I weigh 150lbs. Yes I got my lips done n I love that shit. Also, u Are aware that the filters on Instagram stories make your lips look bigger than they really are I just wanted to throw that out there but yes I did get my lips done a couple times and I really don’t care how anybody else feels about it I like it and I paid for it so that’s that on that. I know I don’t have to explain to anybody but I like to I know I don’t have to explain to anybody but I’d like to ?. you guys have a blessed day.
Can we fuck Britt? Respectfully

Bros we gotta do a e-booty top 10 list (onlyfans edition) who y’all got on it?. My 10 rn:

1. Sexyred magic city
2. Allgiuliana
3. Brittany Dailey
4. Sazondepuertorico
5. Steph kegels
6. Redroselacubana
7. KKVSH
8. destiny skye
9. Veronica Victoria
10. Steph murves
1. Sexyred magic city
2. cocobunnie
3. Brittany Dailey
4. Sazondepuertorico
5. slim exotica
6. Allgiuliana
7. KKVSH
8. destiny skye
9. Veronica Victoria
10. Jessica reddy

Brittany where ya at big head? ? I know you watchin still .. drop some exclusives off on us for the holidays. Respectfully ?

I rock with the cause, but shit might be done lol

this thread was good until she found out about it, and this thread is up only because all her stuff is gone

she might be "cool", but again, that's only because all her stuff is gone lol

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but she went ghost for months right after all the leaks happened

she most likely not coming back to ABW because she has no reason to

Back