Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

hi it’s britt again. How am I broke sweetie? I live in a beautiful house I pay for on my own before onlyfans and I took a 6year break from modeling to focus on my daughter since I’m a single mother. There’s no cash shortage over. Bless your heart! I just want more money. Who doesn’t? My daughter and myself want for nothing and definitely not now. I’m making a RN salary in less than a month. Godbless
That guy sions always been full of shit
Don't worry nobody believed him
Sad that these guys were lying on your name?
Glad u cleared it up

Oh and one last thing since were talking about my body yes I got my breast done when I was 18 I am 33 years old now and they still look bomb as fuck I got big as hell when I was pregnant with my daughter so I got 360 Lipo on my back sides and stomach and inner thighs my ass and titties got so big from being pregnant that there would be no reason for me to add fat into my ass I would look like a circus freak I am too short for all that shit, I weigh 150lbs. Yes I got my lips done n I love that shit. Also, u Are aware that the filters on Instagram stories make your lips look bigger than they really are I just wanted to throw that out there but yes I did get my lips done a couple times and I really don’t care how anybody else feels about it I like it and I paid for it so that’s that on that. I know I don’t have to explain to anybody but I like to I know I don’t have to explain to anybody but I’d like to ?. you guys have a blessed day.

Oh and one last thing since were talking about my body yes I got my breast done when I was 18 I am 33 years old now and they still look bomb as fuck I got big as hell when I was pregnant with my daughter so I got 360 Lipo on my back sides and stomach and inner thighs my ass and titties got so big from being pregnant that there would be no reason for me to add fat into my ass I would look like a circus freak I am too short for all that shit, I weigh 150lbs. Yes I got my lips done n I love that shit. Also, u Are aware that the filters on Instagram stories make your lips look bigger than they really are I just wanted to throw that out there but yes I did get my lips done a couple times and I really don’t care how anybody else feels about it I like it and I paid for it so that’s that on that. I know I don’t have to explain to anybody but I like to I know I don’t have to explain to anybody but I’d like to ?. you guys have a blessed day.
I was in the f.e.d s. When i got a show magazine and saw you for the first time. I bought your blackmen magazine and have always wanted to see more of you. Imo you the baddest betch in the game and i wish you all the success and love fr cause you cane on only fans and was what i thought you is real af! If there was ever a way to talk to you id love the opportunity

LOL knew some shit like that would happen. The more goods uploaded the more gossip comes with it on ABW, and I'll never understand that. How you niggas find the room to start talking about all that extra shit? You simply wait for the booty, you don't like the booty, you simply move on. You weirdos turn this shit into a hair salon conversation like yall fruit baskets

LOL knew some shit like that would happen. The more goods uploaded the more gossip comes with it on ABW, and I'll never understand that. How you niggas find the room to start talking about all that extra shit? You simply wait for the booty, you don't like the booty, you simply move on. You weirdos turn this shit into a hair salon conversation like yall fruit baskets
Lol facts

Back