Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

All of those "Wildin Out"/ex video girls have an OFs now. And all of them are freaky. Look @ Ms Brittany Duet...She just did a threesome vid w/Toochi Kash.
I ain't even know she had an onlyfans, and she freaky :-). It's so many IG girls no one can keep up, there is another one that pops up every hour. Has she been in music videos since 2010s?

If we as a society can get Ayisha Diaz to do the same

a while back after she gave birth i noticed her lips & stomach surgery & i asked her in a private message if she got a brazilian butt lift but she denied it. said she got her boobs done & a tummy tuck but that her ass was still natural.. this pic kinda proves she was lying, most women that get surgery & don't actually need it are shamed to say they got surgery like nobody going to notice smh ,
Hi it’s Brittany I never told u I got a tummy tuck I told u I got lipo and my lips done and I’ve have the same breast implants since I was 18 just wanted to correct u on that

And broke.

All the opportunities she had but didn't capitalize on say a lot about her character and work ethic.

hi it’s britt again. How am I broke sweetie? I live in a beautiful house I pay for on my own before onlyfans and I took a 6year break from modeling to focus on my daughter since I’m a single mother. There’s no cash shortage over. Bless your heart! I just want more money. Who doesn’t? My daughter and myself want for nothing and definitely not now. I’m making a RN salary in less than a month. Godbless
And broke.

All the opportunities she had but didn't capitalize on say a lot about her character and work ethic.

Back