Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

So she played us? SMH I really thought we had something there

I wouldnt say "played"... I would say dudes misinterpreted because she proved that it was her and responded for a lil bit

above is when everything went down on here, (late august) if you look at her IG profile she basically stopped posting around the same time

my guess is, after the leaks she went dark on IG, and she just started popping back up

maybe she's back on it, but I don't think she's going to make promotional videos for ABW like lebraa lol

This lady is so fine, and she seem cool. I know I couldn't date her because I would be all over her all the time. She would be like will you get back shit, lol.

Like I stated before, too many fags talk too much. Its either women hiding on these accounts or just pure fags. If this thread received any new content we would be on page 35 by now with niggas currently criticizing what she bought for Christmas or some shit. Now you wanna put your head down like some starving dogs lol if you're a FAN go buy the shit then fuck nigga, we can't be a weird crowd and a deserving crowd at the same time, especially for free.

Back