Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

Hi I’m back :) so I do t have to explain but I will. End of august my ig got hacked.. I couldn’t get in for months that’s why it went dark. IG is the main way I promote my OF so if I can’t get in how do I promote? No ones on twitter like that so I’d try on there n get a Lil traffic. Y’all always been cool, but REDDIT?! Them mf was tryna drag me. How u gonna wanna see my shit for free and drag me? And hell mf showing me screenshots of that and the discord’s.. baby... I got a team together that made sure all that shit got taken down. I fuck with my fans and subscribers. Beggars can’t be choosers so I feel if u wanna see my OF they can subscribe. Any leak will be found and taken down. If that means I make less money, that’s cool, but I’m not goin for no sucks shit. Love y’all tho.
BD

Hi I’m back :) so I do t have to explain but I will. End of august my ig got hacked.. I couldn’t get in for months that’s why it went dark. IG is the main way I promote my OF so if I can’t get in how do I promote? No ones on twitter like that so I’d try on there n get a Lil traffic. Y’all always been cool, but REDDIT?! Them mf was tryna drag me. How u gonna wanna see my shit for free and drag me? And hell mf showing me screenshots of that and the discord’s.. baby... I got a team together that made sure all that shit got taken down. I fuck with my fans and subscribers. Beggars can’t be choosers so I feel if u wanna see my OF they can subscribe. Any leak will be found and taken down. If that means I make less money, that’s cool, but I’m not goin for no sucks shit. Love y’all tho.
BD
U got a 100k+ followers on twitter I would think losing the ig wouldn't hurt that much.

BD

welcome back....feel free to drop your "free" shit here though and OF link etc, the promo traffic will help you

BD
Always knew her sexy ass would be back

BD
We appreciate you not deleting us on here. You a real one for that. Share some highlights with us tho!!!. A couple crumbs won’t hurt lol love u

Just an FYI in about a month I’m going to be making my own website I’m not fucking with only fans anymore like that but if you subscribe for a month you’ll get content and then you don’t have to subscribe again you can just subscribe to my own page I’ll be sure to let y’all know what it is have a good night

That’s it and that’s all. For
More subscribe www.onlyfans.com/brittanydailey
I’m sure no one else in here works for free right?View attachment 449144

brittany.jpg

Back