Welcome To aBlackWeb

So how long are we gonna ignore Will nigga ass nigga neighbors.

Niggaz was still Niggaz in this world.... Orcs was just worse than Niggaz....

It was still racism.... But it was adding levels to it..... They were exaggerated... But that's the whole point of political satire.... You exaggerate the effects of the extreme to almost comedic levels...

Adding orcs, elves, dwarfs, fairies, and other shit to an already ridiculous racial and social climate.... And a reality like this seems very fucking relatable....

I got it....I liked it..... Looking forward to the sequel....

You guys gotta start relaxing and stop being hard asses about everything....

Geesh

So how long are we gonna ignore Will nigga ass nigga neighbors.

Niggaz was still Niggaz in this world.... Orcs was just worse than Niggaz....

It was still racism.... But it was adding levels to it..... They were exaggerated... But that's the whole point of political satire.... You exaggerate the effects of the extreme to almost comedic levels...

Adding orcs, elves, dwarfs, fairies, and other shit to an already ridiculous racial and social climate.... And a reality like this seems very fucking relatable....

I got it....I liked it..... Looking forward to the sequel....

You guys gotta start relaxing and stop being hard asses about everything....

Geesh

I don’t think anyone is being hard about it. I enjoyed the movie. I just don’t see the sense in denying the obvious.

brightorcs.jpg

at the end of the day Bright was a bloated, confusing story that failed at whatever half-hearted attempt it made to provide allegory for today’s racist environment.

the plot was clumsy, the dialogue was at times cringeworthy. “Fairy lives dont matter today” (nigga what?) it was all around unexciting, unconvincing and unremarkable

D-

I give this bullshit 5/5 trashbags

Pure garbage juice

Shit was like Interview with the Vampire mashed up with that Saints Row video game

"wdf"

LOL Will Smith's WOAT film?

Then you probably haven't seen the man's entire filmography

Collateral Beauty, After Earth, Seven Pounds..... all worse than Bright

LOL Will Smith's WOAT film?

Then you probably haven't seen the man's entire filmography

Collateral Beauty, After Earth, Seven Pounds..... all worse than Bright

Collateral Beauty was bad. This was worse.

After Earth was mediocre. I think it got more hate than it deserved because ppl were pissed they got tricked into a Jaden Smith movie and Will had a minor role.

7 Pounds is a good movie. Its slow but i enjoyed it

I would rather watch Wild Wild West than this.

Easily Will Smiths WOAT film

Bruh I know its subjective but you have the woat movie hottakes. Like I cant tell if you're trolling or not half the time. Its wild to see some of the movies you bash and the ones you big up.

Bruh this movie was about the LAPD, gangbanger orks, mexican cholos, elves, and fairys fighting over a magic wand.

:trash:

Someone tell me how no matter where they drove, ran, escaped to... The cholo in a wheelchair was 5 seconds behind

I liked it alot.

I like how they didn't over explain shit in exposition..... They just told their story and made the watcher just accept the world they were in....

Shit wasn't movie of the year, but it entertained

Exactly. Also the concept was fairly unique unlike what we have seen coming from Hollywood lately.

Just read through the thread...damn everyone is a critic. Some people arent gonna feel the whole modern Lord of the Rings feel to it and get turned off to it. Some are and like it.

LOL it’s far from Will’s worst movie tho. Am I alone in thinking the Orcs reminded me of Mexicans?

Someone tell me how no matter where they drove, ran, escaped to... The cholo in a wheelchair was 5 seconds behind
I dont know man
I think wheelchair people can be driven in a car or even pushed around a neighborhood
I've even heard legend that there's busses out there that are wheelchair accessible
Sounds stupid to me what the bus gon do crouch down and pick em up at the bus stop
giphy.gif

I give this bullshit 5/5 trashbags

Pure garbage juice

Shit was like Interview with the Vampire mashed up with that Saints Row video game

"wdf"

lmao! I kno ppl irl who actually liked the movie. I jus SMH. I could see from the trailer that shit was gone be trash.

Back