Welcome To aBlackWeb

Haven't seen it yet, but the critic reviews on RT are killing it but the user reviews are praising it lol

So I think just from that, it's somewhere in between which a lot of you have already stated. I'll check it out once I finish my second viewing of breaking bad

Good enough, critics fucking up, said this was trash and Star Wars was great, I liked this more than Star Wars...

Haven't seen it yet, but the critic reviews on RT are killing it but the user reviews are praising it lol

So I think just from that, it's somewhere in between which a lot of you have already stated. I'll check it out once I finish my second viewing of breaking bad
Can't ever watch enough BB.

Yup cause the Mexicans were treated just like ........ Mexicans

I can see how folks are saying the orcs are black ...... basically the bloods and crips ...... being how blacks was pretty much left out of the movie. Nobody wanted to work with Will not because he was black but because he was a loose cannon.

I really dont see how the orcs were black. They had no black characteristics whatsoever. Niggas projecting for no damn reason with that one.

you can already tell the orcs are Black symbolically

just look at the graffiti in the beginning shots
thats not rocket science

I'm seeing mostly bad reviews. I saw the trailer a few weeks ago and it looked trash.

The trailer let me know the bullshit underlining theme they were trying to push.

So the mutants = black people and we're the freaks people (non blacks) should start being nice to?

Word? Who signed off on this bullshit

Orcs been black since Lord of the Rings frfr. In the second movie orcs teamed up with Arab looking people vs. All the whites

Only black humans ive seen in fantasy stuff are Redguards from Elder Scrolls. Lol and it still low key racist

Back