Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
“Bright,” #WillSmith’s upcoming sci-fi flick, is #Netflix’s biggest blockbuster purchase at $90 million. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

In the trailer, released earlier this week after the Oscars, we see Smith working as a #LosAngeles cop set in a present-day world where humans live alongside orcs, elves, and other mythical creatures, on the hunt for a weapon that could forever alter the future. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Warner Brothers and MGM were among those in the bidding war for the rights to the movie, both of whom planned to give the film a theatrical release, but the streaming site ultimately came out as the winner. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Brad Pitt’s yet-released “War Machine” was previously Netflix’s biggest purchase, at $60 million. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“Bright” proves to be an asset in the ongoing fight between streaming services and traditional movie theaters, with big names attached and a shooting budget of $45 million.

1708950605764.png

I'm all for this, love seeing him in sci-fi films. Can't wait for a longer trailer!

Oooh I can't wait!

giphy.gif

Hopefully, he can revitalize his career like Tom Cruise did.

Outside of Suicide Squad and that Focus movie, I haven't gone out my way or liked a Will Smith movie in years.

Just watched it. I liked it. Original. Different. Wasn't expecting that kinda action, but enjoyed it.

Probably gonna check this out tonight. Has super mixed reviews. Either hear it's super good or super bad lmao. I guess a few of ayers movies are like that though.

Back