Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
“Bright,” #WillSmith’s upcoming sci-fi flick, is #Netflix’s biggest blockbuster purchase at $90 million. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

In the trailer, released earlier this week after the Oscars, we see Smith working as a #LosAngeles cop set in a present-day world where humans live alongside orcs, elves, and other mythical creatures, on the hunt for a weapon that could forever alter the future. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Warner Brothers and MGM were among those in the bidding war for the rights to the movie, both of whom planned to give the film a theatrical release, but the streaming site ultimately came out as the winner. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Brad Pitt’s yet-released “War Machine” was previously Netflix’s biggest purchase, at $60 million. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“Bright” proves to be an asset in the ongoing fight between streaming services and traditional movie theaters, with big names attached and a shooting budget of $45 million.

1708950605764.png

I'm all for this, love seeing him in sci-fi films. Can't wait for a longer trailer!

Oooh I can't wait!

giphy.gif

Hopefully, he can revitalize his career like Tom Cruise did.

Outside of Suicide Squad and that Focus movie, I haven't gone out my way or liked a Will Smith movie in years.

The big screen is dying, Tarantino needs to drop some shit.

Just watched it. I liked it. Original. Different. Wasn't expecting that kinda action, but enjoyed it.

Reactions: King of GA
Glad someone asked, I keep seeing it on Netflix. I may watch it.

Probably gonna check this out tonight. Has super mixed reviews. Either hear it's super good or super bad lmao. I guess a few of ayers movies are like that though.