Welcome To aBlackWeb

I agree. I think there would be way more respect between women and men too. We might all be a bit more willing to listen and understand each other without men saying "you tripping or these bitches crazy" as a response to women's emotions, and without women calling men "emotional, soft, etc." as a response to men's emotions.
yeah there would be a higher level of understanding between the two

but I do think we are slowly getting away from antiquated methods that have been detrimental with this generation

probably gonna have to wait though but the wheels Atleast are starting to move

I get what BA is saying but I think those people are the super exceptions rather than the rule.

I cried when my daughter was born after telling myself I wasn't going to. The shit just came out.

They were tears of joy and realizing I was responsible for another life.

I get what BA is saying but I think those people are the super exceptions rather than the rule.

I cried when my daughter was born after telling myself I wasn't going to. The shit just came out.

They were tears of joy and realizing I was responsible for another life.
1620253382201.gif

Last time I cried was when my grand pops passed last year and my girl just held me and gave me good sex that night. Every man is emotional, some just don't show it out of fear for being called a bitch. This all starts at home with kids.

I hate emotional men!! It’s okay to cry but bruh you can’t be crying every damn week about every damn thing.

I hate emotional men!! It’s okay to cry but bruh you can’t be crying every damn week about every damn thing.
This is not normal. Not saying you are saying this, but I think we should separate men AND women who are vulnerable vs people who struggle with their emotions and low emotional intelligence. This thing gets treated too black and white when in reality people who constantly have emotional trauma vs people who are being vulnerable sometimes without extreme emotions.

The only things I've shed tears from are loss, pain, and accomplishment.

But crying is the least of men's problems.
The real problem is when emotional men are irrational.
Men need to learn to deal with whatever that comes from before hurting themselves and/or others.
It can be subtle like yelling with niggas on the internet, trolling, insults, and etc over nothing.
Overt like getting physical with broads over petty shit.
Or heinous like pumping 13 rounds in a nigga cause you think he insulted your manhood.

This is not normal. Not saying you are saying this, but I think we should separate men AND women who are vulnerable vs people who struggle with their emotions and low emotional intelligence. This thing gets treated too black and white when in reality people who constantly have emotional trauma vs people who are being vulnerable sometimes without extreme emotions.
I think I can distinguish between vulnerability and being overly emotional .

Men need to learn to deal with whatever that comes from before hurting themselves and/or others.
It can be subtle like yelling with niggas on the internet, trolling, insults, and etc over nothing.
Or heinous like pumping 13 rounds in a nigga cause you think he insulted your manhood.
Factual.

Bender isnt crying, your crying
tenor.gif

THIS!!!!

Back